✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

J.Lo

Chrissy

Is it me or is her music just getting more and more bad! in the start she could be proud of the whole latin pop wave thing, but NOW it has all gone bad; the lyrics are bad, the melody is bad and she looks bad. the naturel thing is more for her i'd might add.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or is her music just getting more and more bad! in the start she could be proud of the whole latin pop wave thing' date=' but NOW it has all gone bad; the lyrics are bad, the melody is bad and she looks bad. the naturel thing is more for her i'd might add.[/quote']

I totally agree with you. I didn't mind her stuff from the first album, but her newest stuff I'll have to change the TV channel or radio station cos I can't stand it. Especially that song with LL Cool J, I hate it.

Is it me or is her music just getting more and more bad! in the start she could be proud of the whole latin pop wave thing' date=' but NOW it has all gone bad; the lyrics are bad, the melody is bad and she looks bad. the naturel thing is more for her i'd might add.[/quote']

I totally agree with you. I didn't mind her stuff from the first album, but her newest stuff I'll have to change the TV channel or radio station cos I can't stand it. Especially that song with LL Cool J, I hate it.

Yes! Why is she doing such shitty things?! I'll never get it...