✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A toast

CityandColour

Mmmm Diet Coke with Lemon! Have you got Diet Coke with Lime there too? Is it nice?

It's fantastic! :D I love it.

I personally hate Diet Coke, but diet Coke with lemon is simply brilliant.

Really? I hope they import the lime version here soon then!!! I actually prefer Pepsi Twist though!

I like Vanilla Coke too, but only in moderation...it gets a bit sickly after a while!

Mmmm Diet Coke with Lemon! Have you got Diet Coke with Lime there too? Is it nice?

It's fantastic! :D I love it.

I personally hate Diet Coke, but diet Coke with lemon is simply brilliant.

Really? I hope they import the lime version here soon then!!! I actually prefer Pepsi Twist though!

I like Vanilla Coke too, but only in moderation...it gets a bit sickly after a while!

Vanilla Coke makes me sick. I bought it in London back in August (we don't have it over here) cos I thought it was just the normal Coca Cola... it made me sick for hours :confused:

Still, Diet Coke with Lemon rules :P

they had big commercials when they were introducing vanilla coke here...one was about how nobody would peer thru a door-hole and this one guy does and he gets to 'discover' the joys of Vanilla Coke...

so i guess i too had to go discover what that was about...and it wasn't good! :dozey:

now they sell diet coke here with lime twist...its ready-to-drink, no need to add the lime/lemon...