✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MOTS Volume 2 Ideas

DrHarvester

Volume 2 hasn't been officially announced yet, but if it does I have some ideas that could be cool. Here are some planets and stuff that I thought of.

1. Two planets of equal size that orbit around each other but only one is connected to the ecliptic and they switch off with each other.

2. A planet with multiple rings (like it has one ring that is vertical and another that is horizontal).

3. A planet that absorbs light and releases it back into space in powerful bursts when it reaches a point (the light that the planet absorbs changes the color of certain gasses in the atmosphere making cloud looking patterns).

4. A blue star or pulsar.

5. A broken planet with pieces of it floating around except for the broken part of the planet looks like it is being repaired and makes it look like Cybertron from The Transformers.

6. A black hole or quasar.

7. A planet covered with magma and volcanoes and maybe some lightning and fire surrounding it.

8. An ice planet with frozen rings and freezing gas emitting from it.

9. A giant hour glass planet representing time.

10.    Rings surrounding the galaxy (Sorta like the Milky Way).

11.    A planet with three moons that leave trails making the planet look like the atom symbol.

12. A See through glass like planet with another see through glass sphere and a golden sphere inside the second glass sphere, and the spheres inside the planet can roll around.

Edited by DrHarvester
i came up with more ideas
  • Like 1

I want more Easter egg tie-ins.. like maybe a planet that akin to our Earth but the only color beings can see is sepia-gold (a non to the "Parachutes" cover).

Maybe they could reference the planet or was it a moon...? Anyway that place where the "Talk" music video took place on.

On 3/18/2022 at 7:02 PM, TealAppeal said:

I want more Easter egg tie-ins.. like maybe a planet that akin to our Earth but the only color beings can see is sepia-gold (a non to the "Parachutes" cover).

Maybe they could reference the planet or was it a moon...? Anyway that place where the "Talk" music video took place on.

the planet or moon on parachutes looks like neon moon II without it glowing.

• Like 1