✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Having Trouble Playing The 'Music Of The Spheres' CD

Rowan Kris

Hello everyone. I am having trouble playing the 'Music Of The Spheres' CD on my Windows 10 notebook using Windows Media Player. Every time I try to play it, it shows 'Media cannot be played'. Any ideas what the problem could be? I am looking forward to your reply.

22 hours ago, Rowan Kris said:

Hello everyone. I am having trouble playing the 'Music Of The Spheres' CD on my Windows 10 notebook using Windows Media Player. Every time I try to play it, it shows 'Media cannot be played'. Any ideas what the problem could be? I am looking forward to your reply.

yes i can help u with that download klite its a good program 

• Like 1

Not truly answering your question but maybe a different service would help?

I haven't used Windows Media Player in a very long time. My sister introduced me to, VLC Media and I haven't returned to Windowa Media Player.

VLC is cross-platform and free. I thought it was odd at first because the icon the developers use for this application is an Orange Construction Cone however I've been using on my main (Windows) PC for years and haven't had any issues.

I've been lazy and still haven't taken the Music of the Spheres tracks from my CD over to my PC. I hope I don't have your same error.

My only word of advice is...

Ensure your CD is clean, ensure you know what location you want your songs to go, and verify Windows Media is Updated. Ohh.. another aspect too, know what file type you want for the songs... it could be you selected a music file type that Windows doesn't like. It's been years but I recall Apple made MP4 or something and that doesn't bode well with Windows users. I always ensure my songs are in MP3 format. 

I'm not that skilled in computers but I hope some of my comments are useful.