Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

can anyone make an avatar out of that pic of chris looking up?? and send it to me? :)

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 11m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Hey Emma, i think I'm gonna stick around here for a little bit :bomb:

 

You can just save it to your computer and then upload it as your avatar!

listen, ivet, these are better. :P

 

 

24dndlg.jpg

jk7x1s.jpg

hwli75.jpg

25u6ygy.jpg

 

:lol: the last one is very amusing.

 

 

 

:wacky:

 

OMFG thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:D

I love where Chris sings "Without you I'm just miles away" in the vid...so beautiful :heart:

Emma, I know... i wish i was doing the same thing... :(

 

We'll see... but I'm on a Chris drive right now!!!

OMG!!!! I GOT 5000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

 

i was so freaking distracted by Mr. Martin :wink3:

OMG!!!! I GOT 5000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

 

i was so freaking distracted by Mr. Martin :wink3:

 

 

Yeah!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

@The Joker- i can try. is there anything specific you'd like, such as text or colors or whatever?

 

hello emma! how are you? :hug:

I love where Chris sings "Without you I'm just miles away" in the vid...so beautiful :heart:

 

I think i just had a heart attack :stunned: - i read that just a minute ago and immediately thought the Strawberry Swing video had been released!! :shocked2: :shocked2: :dead:

He looks beautiful in the vid. Ohhhh great....

Oh Girls How do you take it from the vid?

 

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=411

 

there should be a button that says "print screen" on your keyboard. if you hit that, it will take a screenshot of the page, and then you can paste the picture in MS Paint or whatever photo software you have and crop it as you wish. i hope that helps! :)

^ ya, what she said :confused: :lol:

 

thanx guys!!

 

my process was actually more difficult... i printscreened then i went to paint then i saved it, then i went to picnik and cropped it... THEN i saved them onto Twitgoo.... :rolleyes4: omg!! hahaha...

there should be a button that says "print screen" on your keyboard. if you hit that, it will take a screenshot of the page, and then you can paste the picture in MS Paint or whatever photo software you have and crop it as you wish. i hope that helps! :)

 

Thanks Brooke I'll try with the part that he is looking the sky and smiling despite

of raining!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.