Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

BYe Emma I am going to miss you so much :hug:

 

And HELLO GIRLS!

I have not been on this thread in weeks.

Well thats what it feel like :rolleyes:

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 11m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

BTW

I really want a t-shirt from the Coldplay shop, but I dont know wich one I want! :bigcry:

Yeah, of course!! :dance:

 

BUT, I really really want to make my own t-shirts. But I don´t know what kind of stuff I need to do it. I mean, have you seen the t-shirts Nicole makes? (Aniskywalker). They are freaking awesome! :wacky:

i know, she's so talented!!

i think she uses acrylic paints. :thinking:

i'm not sure what to use if you wanted to print something off of the computer, though.

I better go search the web,..and Target :laugh3:

I wish there was more t-shirts for women in the Coldplay shop though :\

it smells like eggs here :inquisitive:

Actually,..I think it smells like....

 

2jsh0l.jpg

 

...SEXY! :dance:

:lol: i meant at my house :rolleyes:

 

here, it would have to smell like sexy :laugh3:

Ok loool. I was wondering why you said that, it was like so random :laugh3:

YAY!! :dance:

BTW,what fanfic are you writing?

YAY!! :dance:

BTW,what fanfic are you writing?

 

this one. :)

 

also, dear laura, ainsley yelled at me on twitter and told me to get my butt in here and post some more pics. :P

:laugh3: brooke, he might if you write that letter to him!

@ BROOKE! MORE FANFIC!

 

I need Chap. 2.

Pwetty pwetty pwease?!

Good evening everybody!!

 

After 8 hours of uploading my close up video (with more than 70% uploaded already :bigcry:) Mozilla finally crashed so I reduced the filesize (and therefore quality) of the video so it was easier to upload...

 

It still took nearly 5 hours!

 

IT'S UPLOADED!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

 

If the sound would have been good I would've been even happier...

so turn down the volume when watching and just enjoy the video!!!!!!

 

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAgKQFhufUY]YouTube - Coldplay - Main Square Festival - The Scientist, Life in Technicolor II[/ame]

(it's still processing but I'd recommend to watch it in HQ once that's available)

I posted it now before it was finished being processed because I have that presentation tomorrow and REALLY have to go to bed now...

 

Have a nice evening everybody and see you soon! :kiss:

haha...

 

no rush...

 

well kinda....

 

hahahhaha.

I just really enjoyed it and can't wait to see where it goes. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.