Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 11m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

happy new year girlssss :daisy:

ย 

ย 

Good way to start the year. My modem broke last night, so I am without Internet until Thursday! Lucky I have my phone. So make sure you all keeP the photos coming, so that I don't get too many withdrawal symptoms.

ย 

oh,i'm sorry to hear that Row, but don't worry we're here for helping Chrissy girls who can not access the internet via computer :P :P

ย 

ย 

tumblr_lx2ptvKbqP1qlx37co1_r1_500.png[/url]

ย 

I kinda sorta maybe really like beanies...

ย 

i become a lip fetishist because of this man :bomb: :bomb:

^hahhha :D gif spam is coming soon :charming:

have fun!! :wink3:

ย 

tumblr_lx4ntn7bqp1qftecho1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lx4ntn7bqp1qftecho2_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lvw5liDOEC1qhj0ljo1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lx3tjad9Gs1qftecho1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lx2fln3bPo1qlx37co1_500.gif

ย 

tumblr_lugtxdtmRd1qlx37co1_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lugtxdtmRd1qlx37co2_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lugtxdtmRd1qlx37co4_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lugtxdtmRd1qlx37co5_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lx1tcjANKU1qm6yozo1_500.png

ย 

tumblr_lx1tcjANKU1qm6yozo7_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lx1tcjANKU1qm6yozo3_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lx1tcjANKU1qm6yozo5_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lx1tcjANKU1qm6yozo6_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lx1tcjANKU1qm6yozo4_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lx1tcjANKU1qm6yozo8_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lx1tcjANKU1qm6yozo9_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lx1tcjANKU1qm6yozo10_250.gif

ย 

tumblr_lx1tcjANKU1qm6yozo12_r1_250.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR Celine.. and everyone.. :D

ย 

This photo....

ย 

chris476ms.jpg

ย 

oO.png

ย 

Wow!! My year just got a whole lot happier! :wink3:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL CHRISSY GIRLS!!!!:dance:

Hi everyone !! Happy New CHRIS-Year !!!! :D

Tomorrow, I have to go to school again, don't want to :(

But your pics and gifs cheer me up !!!!! Thanks

ย 

7749.jpg

^

Tomorrow??? That's hard! :o

ย 

Here a diversion:

3qkjao4e5xzu.jpg

ย 

pure Sex!

I just really really love this concert... he's so charming and funny and I also really love Back to the Future...

ย 

(also, yay, my cover!)

ย 

his voice is amazingly beautiful at this concert :shocked2: :shocked2: now i'm watching Back to the Future part 2 :laugh3: :laugh3:

^

Tomorrow??? That's hard! :o

ย 

Here a diversion:

3qkjao4e5xzu.jpg

ย 

pure Sex!

ย 

Yes, pretty hard :(

But thank you, I feel a lot better now ;)

071-1.jpg

ย 

Chris Martin's heart is on the right? This is interesting... :thinking:

Chris Martin's heart is on the right? This is interesting... :thinking:

ย 

He moved it. :thinking: :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.