✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Guest LiquidSky

This is my what are you looking at......... and all of you who are seeing the pictures........ did you even noticed how all my pictures where? They were all organized..... ;) :lol: :D

why do almost all your pictures say "misc"?

I don't know if I should tell you for fear of being laughed at - oh well, I have no shame. All the pics are saved on my comp and erm Misc is a catagory as I have them all organised :oops:

Guest LiquidSky

I don't know if I should tell you for fear of being laughed at - oh well, I have no shame. All the pics are saved on my comp and erm Misc is a catagory as I have them all organised :oops:

Oh ok! Don't worry I have them all organized also, lol :D and I also just have on folder for each member and then another one for wallpaper and another one for the group and the another one for the avatars and another one for the live shows and another for whenever they are with other people or just by two or by three, you know what I mean? :) ;) All organized and I already know which ones I have and which I don't so I don't have to be looking at them or whatever ;)

Oh ok! Don't worry I have them all organized also, lol :D and I also just have on folder for each member and then another one for wallpaper and another one for the group and the another one for the avatars and another one for the live shows and another for whenever they are with other people or just by two or by three, you know what I mean? :) ;) All organized and I already know which ones I have and which I don't so I don't have to be looking at them or whatever ;)

Oh yay!!! I feel better now, it's the only way to view your Coldplay pictures with ease :D

Guest LiquidSky
Thanks for all the pictures! :D Feel free to post more anytime lol

Sure........ Where are your pictures?

Guest LiquidSky

Oh yay!!! I feel better now, it's the only way to view your Coldplay pictures with ease :D

I know..... lol :D