✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

:wacky::heart::heart::wacky: :heart::wacky::heart:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even describe how much I love this man!!!! :heart:

me neither! ahhh my godd! yesterday i was talking about him and thinking about how i'm gonna be IN HIS PRESENCE in 47 days (:dance:) and i couldn't even speak right i was like studdering and freaking out. i love him that much! :lol:

me neither! ahhh my godd! yesterday i was talking about him and thinking about how i'm gonna be IN HIS PRESENCE in 47 days (:dance:) and i couldn't even speak right i was like studdering and freaking out. i love him that much! :lol:

That happens to me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:dance::heart::D:heart:!!!

but then you get chris withdraw :bomb::bomb::bigcry::bigcry:

its the worst feeling in the world

We all had that feeling. Its insane when you lay eyes on him at a concert for the first time because you're actually seeing him in real person, not through a computer screen:P:P I know when I first saw Chrs on stage dancing and stuff, I was going nuts! Screaming my lungs out:laugh3::laugh3:

We all had that feeling. Its insane when you lay eyes on him at a concert for the first time because you're actually seeing him in real person, not through a computer screen:P:P I know when I first saw Chrs on stage dancing and stuff, I was going nuts! Screaming my lungs out:laugh3::laugh3:

Oh God. You should have seen me. It was bad. Even for, a crazy fangirl.

hahaha thats exactly how i'm gonna be! :lol:

That happens to me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:dance::heart::D:heart:!!!

but then you get chris withdraw :bomb::bomb::bigcry::bigcry:

its the worst feeling in the world

It truely is:cry::cry:

amazing!!!

Thanks. I took like 50 pics during their b-stage performance. Quite hard when you are screaming your heart out at the same time :p. At least my screaming got Will's attention...but not Chris':cry:

BTW, I forgot to mention this earlier, but this was an utterly BRILLIANT picspam, Maria! maravilloso! (EDIT: or is it maravillosa?) :D

Thanks Jen

maravilloso= boy

maravillosa= girl

Pics = feminine, plural= maravillosas...

I know, English hasn't these problem, one of reason of the use of English in the world, but English people must have patience with ours!!!!!!