Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

This is part 1 of the Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris discussion.

Featured Replies

Hi there!

[/size][/b]

I'm off to sell popcorn :D

Just wanted to wish everybody here a fabulous day!! :dance:

 

See you later :kiss:

 

n4fw4p.gif

 

2ce4r42.jpg

 

2cmm6h2.gif

 

Maria: Wow I sure loves me some Vitamin C ;)

And have fun selling popcorn SueDeNimes(Anna?), love the gifs!

 

Thanks gilrs -Anna and Ban- nice and Chrissy day for everybody .... more picspan later!

  • Replies 140.4k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

good morning chrissygirls! :hug:

lovely pics maria and anna! :heart:

 

Wonderful pics Maria, that's perfect to begin the day ! :dance:

 

 

 

Aww I've never seen this vid since the Grammies ! Good time during bad time :nice:

This smile is gorgeous !

 

Aaah i'm pissed off I can't post pics since my photobucket doesn't work anymore.... Too many views of my sig because of Coldplaying :angry:

 

you should upload your sig to tinypic or imageshack instead. :)

Good morning/day everyone!!

 

@Marisa- what is this gif from?? I don't recognize it...

alright i guess since no one's really been here for awhile i'm gonna go to bed :(

:wacky:

chris.gif

:heart:

 

goodnight!

 

Loving the Vitamin C dose so far. But I'm feeling a little weak... I may need more. :D

the gif is from the GPASUYF video.

 

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXaYdeS69S8]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

 

(embedding is disabled, so you'll have to click the video twice to go to the youtube page. :\)

@Brooke- ahhh... thanks! I guess I hadn't seen that in a while. Soooo yummy.

 

For you:

57911.jpg

 

:D

LOVE IT. I love that entire photo session, apparently. :wacky:

OMG!! He's just so perfect in the GPASUYF vid!! Perfect hair, perfect... well everything!! God he is just :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:.

 

How are you Chrissy Girls today?? :hug:

Hi, Coldplay_are_forever! (sorry, I don't know your name!)

 

I'm doing well... just getting my Chris fix before I get on with my day (we had a late start over here). :)

 

How are things in Italia? :D

BTW, I forgot to mention this earlier, but this was an utterly BRILLIANT picspam, Maria! maravilloso! (EDIT: or is it maravillosa?) :D

Little Picspan Vitamin_C Saturday

61738634_e197ec451f-1.jpg

20080627_GYI0055215596_GTY.jpg

20090313_GYI0056970927_GTY.jpg

20081219WI56393329_WI.jpg

Chris_Martin_in_Sun_by_FiannaFail0.jpg

chris055.jpg

69440-1.jpg

0000251298-55026L.jpg

chris020.jpg

82811.jpg

n1420788190_30196664_9688.jpg

CM.jpg

7086xw.jpg

5267jh.jpg

glastonbury_martin.jpg

14415chrismartinchanteu.jpg

n506835617_3599180_3083.jpg

photo903.jpg

photo808-rwm.jpg

SylviaRWM.jpg

Hello Jen! My name is Lucy and things here are fine, I'm just putting my small Coldplay collection in order, I want to take a pic of it to put on my pc :D.

Good Morning Chrissy gals...how's it going :)

 

^:dead:

 

 

:wacky::wacky:!!

Uploadmaketradefairtrip.jpg

tummy-1.jpg

yum

Damn that 2nd pic is HOT!!!

 

It's the eyes and the smile. And the voice. and the body...:heart:

 

Its every thing:smug::smug::smug:

 

Its everything about him and his personality. I love everything about him. :heart:

 

His eyes are my favorite though, they're GORGEOUS!!!!!:wacky::wacky::wacky:!!!!:heart:!!

scientist-1.jpg

 

Ahh yes, I remeber taking this picture when he was laying on my bed. hehehehe:laugh3::laugh3:

 

Good Morning Girls!

 

17164qo.jpg

 

Priceless:P:P

 

LOVE IT. I love that entire photo session, apparently. :wacky:

 

Yes they REALLY bring out his pretty blue eyes

Hi Lucy! Nice to officially meet you! :) Is Lucy short for anything?

 

Hi Brenda!

 

Well, ladies, I really must go attend to my family now. One more before I leave...

 

111138.jpg

 

I don't know if there are any fans of 30 Rock here, but if you are, you'll understand me when I say, "I want to go to there!!" :D

 

Have a great day, ladies!

hey girls!! hope all's well with everyone!! :nice:!!

 

 

r51490_137638.jpg

 

just re-bought those shoes today! my old ones were about to fall off my feet. :P!!

Hahaha! My sisters had those shoes in middle school :D:D:D:D

Hahaha! My sisters had those shoes in middle school :D:D:D:D

Is this the same one who said chris is ugly?

because if it is, show her a picture of him wearing those shoes and say "TAKE THAT!!" :smug:

hey christina! :D

 

i love those shoes!! i still need to get some :(

 

tiethatshoe.jpg

 

aww, well, if you decide to, go to sears!

 

i know it seems weird, but, they're $40. that's $35 less than i paid the first time. :uhoh::D

hey girls!! hope all's well with everyone!! :nice:!!

 

 

r51490_137638.jpg

 

just re-bought those shoes today! my old ones were about to fall off my feet. :P!!

 

Oooh and my jacket and my cargos - I'm a Chrissy clone :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.