✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Oooo la la, Snowshine. :drunk:

I was listening to some Shaun of the Dead music sample things and I had no idea Chris was featured on someone's song! "Everybody's Happy Nowadays"... his falsetto sounded so weird... yet perfect with them rockin' guitars! I mean, it sounded like something I'd hear while playing a Tony Hawk game. :laugh4:

I gotta go see if it's in the Multimedia section!!! :wideeyed:

Oooo la la, Snowshine. :drunk:

I was listening to some Shaun of the Dead music sample things and I had no idea Chris was featured on someone's song! "Everybody's Happy Nowadays"... his falsetto sounded so weird... yet perfect with them rockin' guitars! I mean, it sounded like something I'd hear while playing a Tony Hawk game. :laugh4:

I gotta go see if it's in the Multimedia section!!! :wideeyed:

Did you manage to find this? I just had a quick look but the link was dead?

No no no! I hope she's just getting confused over the lighting in that first pic! :laugh4:

Laura, I probably came across the same links you did here... but one .rar file (if you scroll down a bit) has both EHN and Dry Your Eyes. I tried it, and it didn't say it didn't exist anymore, but when I typed in the little security thing and tried to continue I got a "page not found" message. It might be because I'm using AOL, but I dunno. I'm going to try with another browser later.