✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

they (gwyneth and chris) really got out of the hand with the whole pap thing:

MARTIN'S ONLY ANGRY IN FRONT OF PALTROW

We've discovered the secret behind the angry young man of rock, Chris Martin's, bad temper - he's only angry when his wife Gwyneth Paltrow is watching.

Martin showed his true colours during an trip to the cinema last night with wife Gwyneth Paltrow and two pals.

It was a rare sighting since Paltrow gave birth to baby son Moses in April and there have been rumours she is struggling to shed her baby weight.

The actress looked slim and trim as we caught up with her and Martin as they made their way from the Odeon in Camden, near their home in Belsize Park, north London.

But neither celebrity was too keen to be spotted by our photographers. While Paltrow covered her head with her coat - obviously embarrassed about her obvious roots - and headed for her car, Martin headed off home on foot in the opposite direction

He didn't leave without a protest and hurled abuse at the snappers, saying, "You f**king c**ts. You're f**king ruining my night."

But as soon as Paltrow and their pals had driven off, the remorseful Coldplay frontman suddenly lost his temper and returned to apologise to our lensmen, saying, "I'm really sorry. I know you've got a job to do, but I'm just looking out for my wife."

He even stopped to shake their hands! (IG/WN/SC)

London, England - 31.08.06

they (gwyneth and chris) really got out of the hand with the whole pap thing:

Yay for Chris's fatherly instincts!

Boo for paps!

Boo for cursing!

Yay for resolution! :)

/random

I'm still staring in awe at that one pic...

Yay for Chris's fatherly instincts!

Boo for paps!

Boo for cursing!

Yay for resolution! :)

/random

I'm still staring in awe at that one pic...

what fatherly insticts, he was with gwyneth out and as soon as they spotted paps they started to run in opposite ways, plus gwyneth started to cover herself with coat. a bit too much if you ask me. they were on their way home anyway.

what fatherly insticts' date=' he was with gwyneth out and as soon as they spotted paps they started to run in opposite ways, plus gwyneth started to cover herself with coat. a bit too much if you ask me. they were on their way home anyway.[/quote']

I didn't say that fatherly instincts had to be rational. :P But, hey, he's sooo insanely defensive about his and Gwyneth's private life. Yeah, that kinda got out of hand.

no..i understood what you meant when you mentioned fatherly instincts but there were no kids to protect there so i didn't get it at first. they're behaving like two crazy maniacs just starting to date and don't want anyone to find it out.even then there were more pics of them together.

no..i understood what you meant when you mentioned fatherly instincts but there were no kids to protect there so i didn't get it at first. they're behaving like two crazy maniacs just starting to date and don't want anyone to find it out.even then there were more pics of them together.

oh, sorry when I meant fatherly I meant to include the "wife protecting" instincts, haha.

i was gonna say "i wonder why they're so defensive" but that didn't seem very... i don't know, haha.