✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Haha. He looks so freakin happy. Awwww. I'm really pleased for him. Way to go Chris! He makes me smile. :heart:

Oh...is that a miracle ? Gwyn and Chris on the same pic! WOW.

That's ridiculous that he poses with Beyonce - they look gorgeous together - and not with his own wife. But, oh well.

Thanks anyway. I'm glad he had a blast.

:laugh3:

That is strange. I understand not walking the red carpet and kissing all over each other, because I find that annoying. But they are married, no one will kill them if they appear together. They did more often in the past but now, wow!

I hope he never acquries one either (Because that would mean that he got a stylist).

Chris: Honey, how about these? (Indicates 'sleep pants' that he thinks are dress trousers)

Gwyn: ...:?

And wtf?? Jonny? Does he go everywhere with Chris? :laugh3:

aha. of course. the reason we don't see pictures of Chris and Gwyneth. Chris doesn't want to hurt Jonny's feelings.

a decent pic with chris and the piano???..... I'm pretty sure there are like... LOADS you have missed...

no seriously i got tons of his piccies, tons trust me! loads with guitar but noone really good with a piano...i kno it sounds weird but its true...