🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

God, I don't know what I'd do if I met Chris. :laugh3:

I was already acting all awkward when *I met the lead singer of System of a Down and I'm not even obsessed with SOAD or anything. :laugh3: I was too nervous to ask for a friggin' picture. :laugh3:

Lucky. :cry:

I'd wait outside a venue for 10 hours to meet CP but I'm not sure if everyone else I would be with would wanna do that. :laugh3:

edit: wow, i can't type tonight.

God, I don't know what I'd do if I met Chris. :laugh3:

I was already acting all awkward when the lead singer of System of a Down and I'm not even obsessed with SOAD or anything. :laugh3: I was too nervous to ask for a friggin' picture. :laugh3:

Lucky. :cry:

I'd wait outside a venue for 10 hours to meet CP but I'm not sure if everyone else I would be with would wanna do that. :laugh3:

Actually, I only had to wait about an hour. The security guard at the back entrance even told us where to stand and told us when he was coming out cause he was being told the moment Chris decided to go, but i doubt whether security guards in other venues would be as friendly. I was soooo glad I made the effort to stay and see if I could meet him. I was really nervous too though and I babled a couple of stupid things like - I think you're amazing - which I think he is, but he must get sick of hearing stuff.

I know. It was like....I can't believe he's coming out of the car and then he took photos with everyone who asked...and it then it was over. I want to relive it again....in slow motion. He was nice and warm too. I still can't believe it myself. :)

I really envy to you :cry:

lucky person :thumbsup: