August 10, 200818 yr for everyone when you all come back and of course have a very nice day/morning/evening.. whatever.. !!!
August 10, 200818 yr ...with all those pic of him, who can stay normal? It's Guy and his pics that turn us into "pervs!!!":sneaky: I'm a nice normal person when I step away from the computer, but as soon as I come in here, and look at some pics, FORGET IT. :laugh3: Just 'cause I'm quietly in the background, don't worry I'm still here giggling and oooohing and melting along with you girls with every pic! and this one's just....mmmmm..... and taken by one of our very own!
August 10, 200818 yr for everyone when you all come back Multitasker!....interesting....very interesting
August 11, 200818 yr ¡Muchas Gracias! ¿No se ven lindos con camisetas albiceleste???;) And for those of you none Spanish speakers...the latest:
August 11, 200818 yr This is sooooo cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=uKcbtscXQvY
August 11, 200818 yr gaahhh I was gonna post the summersonic pics but someone beat me to it so thanks for that: I'll just post this video: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aap-X9-Sg-k&hl=nl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aap-X9-Sg-k&hl=nl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> is alicia touching him when she walks on?! she better keep her hands OFF!!! :angry: thanks for the pic spam chavi i;ll have a good day now! off to work :kiss:
August 11, 200818 yr Did Chris say on the video when he was introducing Alicia Keyes,"the most beautiful woman on the planet besides my wife". I wasnt sure if that's what he said. If it is then I'm really surprised
August 11, 200818 yr This is sooooo cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=uKcbtscXQvY makes me think of Lost in translation ! Japanese people are crazy :lol:
August 11, 200818 yr I just found this Guy quote "I need to have a sauna everyday" :o God can we picture this for a moment ...... *THUD*
August 11, 200818 yr I just found this Guy quote "I need to have a sauna everyday" :o God can we picture this for a moment ...... *THUD* :shocked2::shocked2::stunned: wwwwwwoooooaaaaaaaaaaawwwww...fantastic
August 11, 200818 yr I just found this Guy quote "I need to have a sauna everyday" :o God can we picture this for a moment ...... *THUD* *FAINT* Guy in sauna, all sweaty and oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... :wink3:
August 11, 200818 yr *FAINT* Guy in sauna, all sweaty and oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... :wink3: Okay carlaatje, that is your next mission.... FIND PICS OF GUY IN A SAUNA!!!!:bomb::sweatdrop: and excellent job on the marathon pics by the way:)
August 11, 200818 yr There's a new thread for this very interesting Guy interview, but I thought I'd stick it in here so we can hear Guy and look at his pictures at the same time--how convenient ;) http://server1.radiohelsinki.fi/20080608_rakkaudesta.mp3 edit: oh, wait, a pic!!!
August 11, 200818 yr ^in the 1st pic does anyone notice that it looks like Guy has a rip in his jeans and may be wearing red boxers ?! It may just be may perviness playing tricks on me !
August 11, 200818 yr in the 1st pic does anyone notice that it looks like Guy has a rip in his jeans and may be wearing red boxers ?! It may just be may perviness playing tricks on me ! yeah i see! nice spotting that one. :)
August 11, 200818 yr ^in the 1st pic does anyone notice that it looks like Guy has a rip in his jeans and may be wearing red boxers ?! It may just be may perviness playing tricks on me ! Its probably perviness cause I see it too.
August 11, 200818 yr ^in the 1st pic does anyone notice that it looks like Guy has a rip in his jeans and may be wearing red boxers ?! It may just be may perviness playing tricks on me ! I see it.... but there's also red coming out of his p ocket which could mean it's ,eant to be that way (shit what am i doing ruining our fun) yeah it's his boxers defo! oh and the sauna thing.... I will stake out the best sauna in rotterdam and surroundings since it's the best sauna in holland and it's right across from my house (yes i see naked people sometimes....) ooh the thaught... :dead: (that's twice within 5 minutes... how much acan a person take people!!)
Create an account or sign in to comment