✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

does anyone else think that guy waxes his chest? ha random weird question but i've noticed it's a little more hairless in some of the newer pics. i'm a bit embarrassed asking this! :)

Oh my God !! I have been wondering that for sometime :thinking2:.....pervy connection...

my point in case:

in the LiT video he had a hairy chest ! but then on tour it appears to be hairless ! and I personally think Guy digs that the ladies love him idk if he's into some of the naughty things we have said and thought but we'll teach him to ! :sneaky::whip:

Oh my God !! I have been wondering that for sometime .....pervy connection...

my point in case:

in the LiT video he had a hairy chest ! but then on tour it appears to be hairless ! and I personally think Guy digs that the ladies love him idk if he's into some of the naughty things we have said and thought but we'll teach him to !

wooh! glad i had a pervie connection with you nkydickson!!:D

oh and i don't think i know how to properly quote someone. can someone tell me how to please!

wait wait I don't won't to spoil our lovely thread... but did anyone see that japanese interview where chris said 'luckily all of our wives are on the other side of the world waiting'

but there should be one single person... shouldn't he be joking about fixing guy up? or am i being paranoid?