✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

it's maybe a sensitive subject for him....or maybe he's met someone already.....

[sound of multiple bubbles bursting]

:laugh3: Sorry guys!

OH! And I meant to say well done to Guy for doing the marathon...and looking so good in the process....that's talent!

ha ha sometimes I do think they do look at these boards or @ least The Orcale does !

God, I hope if they do they don't freak out by each guy's (and especially Guy's!) thread and all the crazy/pervy things we say!!!:o I hope they take it as a funny, complimentary thing. But not too much either, I mean, don't want their egos to blow up either...

If Guy were to take a peek in here, he'd either walk around with a huge head, or run and hide in a cave LOL. Either way, not good for us!:laugh3:

wait wait I don't won't to spoil our lovely thread... but did anyone see that japanese interview where chris said 'luckily all of our wives are on the other side of the world waiting'

but there should be one single person... shouldn't he be joking about fixing guy up? or am i being paranoid?

HOly shit Carla this pervy connection is starting to freak me out I was thinking the same thing !!!!

I think he must have speaking in generaliazationsss b\c Jonny isn't married although he has Chloe and Guy is SINGLE !! or @ least we hope ( I think he is b\c everyone else was spotted w\ their significant other's minus Guy )

well I wish he found the good one ! I really do ! :wacky:

:bigcry:

yes^^ ME

HOly shit Carla this pervy connection is starting to freak me out I was thinking the same thing !!!!

I think he must have speaking in generaliazationsss b\c Jonny isn't married although he has Chloe and Guy is SINGLE !! or @ least we hope ( I think he is b\c everyone else was spotted w\ their significant other's minus Guy )

he's got at keeping secrets.. remember Nico? never been seen anywhere that we know of...

look at the chest hair on this!

_radDDF34.jpg

click to enlarge

^ I know he's so mysterious !:cool: and I'm still on the fence about the hair or no hair on the chest

btw have any of you heard the interview w\ Guy w\ like a Spanish reporter it's hailorous kind of I've never heard him swear so much (towards the end)

pic spam !!

Guy63.jpg

guy_255-vi.jpg

P5140284.jpg

MH1009_COLDPLAY_6.jpg

05.jpg

1422.jpg

10pt2.jpg

3721.jpg

529069541.jpg

043215531tj2rk51oj1.jpg

guysmile6.jpg

390860025aa4fb28935oxk2.jpg

mel found this one !!

2719023486_1d9495690f.jpg

^ I know he's so mysterious !:cool: and I'm still on the fence about the hair or no hair on the chest

btw have any of you heard the interview w\ Guy w\ like a Spanish reporter it's hailorous kind of I've never heard him swear so much (towards the end)

pic spam !!

do you mean the helsinki interview? listening to it right now... it's the worst interview ever!!! that guy is doing Hmmmm hmmm hmmm ALL the time!

and Guy hypnotised gaaahhhhhhhhhhh

*listen to the sound of my voice... you'lll love carla forever... you'll think she's the sexiest woman on earth*

:stunned: o wait you guys are still in the room! :embarassed: