✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

^ :lol: !

or maybe : "Damn that Carla's good. she knows what she's doing! look Chris, look how they're all drooling just seeing my sexy and perfect body. I'm hawt ! Phil, you're nothing compared to this" *points his ass and shakes it in what it seems to be a weird beyonce's impression*

is NKy still here? my faithfull watson.. we should try and find more about mark

i've been checking this

mark-1.jpgmark.jpg

there could be similairities...

that's what i thought too actually.. :thinking: but what about the age..

whahaha that story is alreay hilarious!

i know but just now checking the pics i just posted plus my siggy they really do look a like.... I think it is him maybe the mag got it wrong bacak then by saying younger.. it could be older

and the ezines... i've been re-reading them over the past weeks... that's how I got into the Phil thing

i still believe Mark's younger (look at his face, really) and that M30 category is much more general than we might think. maybe he's only 1 or 2 years younger than Guy.

but yeah, that must suck to attract people just because your brother's famous.. you might tend to become a bit paranoid I guess..

yeah so we have some archives if we ever get a confirmation that it's really him !

exactly

and you know about starting separtly: it's really hard to run a marathon together I guess dan could do it because he's a personal trainer and must have promised guy he would stick with him till the end.. it could also have something to do with they're start numbers... i look ad their schedules and at the first marker they we're already 3 minutes apart but maybe they started out together

and something else i noticed: for a smoker and a chef they are pretty damn fit...

and being compared to him I mean just look at the man !!!! and all his pervy fans who love him!!

I think being compared to your brother can be an issue only if you feel in a sort of competition with him, you know. It affects you when the comparison comes from your relatives or your friends and when it's meant to be a critic, you see what I mean ?!

so I dont think that's the case for him, as they both have different lives and careers, and respect each other. It's not comparable I think. :)

exactly

and you know about starting separtly: it's really hard to run a marathon together I guess dan could do it because he's a personal trainer and must have promised guy he would stick with him till the end.. it could also have something to do with they're start numbers... i look ad their schedules and at the first marker they we're already 3 minutes apart but maybe they started out together

and something else i noticed: for a smoker and a chef they are pretty damn fit...

Guy needed a bodyguard in case some scary fans (that wouldve been us if we'd known before he'd run the marathon :bigcry:) would attack him ! :wink3::lol:

YEAH ! they ARE ! that's even more impressive knowing Guy's a heavy smoker :stunned:

Chavi you are sooo wise !!! true ! and yeah you'd never knew Guy smoked if you looked at these pics !

edit: I was thinking about that how there was no one protecting him from screaming wild proud 2 be pervy fans such as ourselves !!!! God I would run a marathon just to run next or near Guy (maybe I should start training )

oh lord nooooooo nky why do you do this to me?

now off course i'm going to have to start a search..

but i am making a list in an order:

1 french speaking guy

2 find chavi rotterdam ticket

3 find 2 antwerp tickets

4 find baby pic of guy

oh lord nooooooo nky why do you do this to me?

now off course i'm going to have to start a search..

but i am making a list in an order:

1 french speaking guy

2 find chavi rotterdam ticket

3 find 2 antwerp tickets

4 find baby pic of guy

5. get a very cheap flight for Nikky to come and stalk with us throughout Europe ! :D