December 15, 200520 yr Also lots of people want loads of things signed so they can just sell them on places like ebay - just doing it to make money. That must be really annoying for them - especially if they aren't even fans of the music... So a 14-year old girl would be trying to make money off his signature? Guy is hott, I am not complaining. lol
December 15, 200520 yr yeah i can understand him to some extend but this happened also after the acl taping (not too sure was this after that), when fans , true fans were waiting on the freezing temperature i don't know for how long period, and there was also some begging for hi signature..if they're not true fans then... :/
December 15, 200520 yr Chris and Guy kiss Hi everybody¡¡ I don´t know if you remember that yesterday I wrote a post talking about a concert that took place in Spain, and it was Guy´s birthday, and Chris kissed him. Well I Will try to post some photos of that concert, you can´t imagine how difficult was for me to find a programme to be able to capture some images from a video, I tried many but all gave me problems, (you know me and computers don´t get on really well), but finally I think I get it. By the way, thanks to nettie that explained to me in another topic (If I remember well was in FUNNY COLDPLAY PIX) how to post pictures, fingers crossed. Well let´s start. The following photos are from the very beggining of the song IN MY PLACE, sorry for the quality of the pictures. Chris is on the stage now, he hasn´t started to sing yet, and he says FELIZ NAVIDAD FELIZ NAVIDAD (in English MERRY CHRISTMAS) lol lol lol of course he wanted to say FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS in English HAPPY BIRTHDAY. (Gwyn you will have to give him more Spanish lessons lol lol) I continue in another post....
December 15, 200520 yr Another ones.... And then Chris starts to sing the song... almost at the end of the song, when Jonny plays alone Chris says that it was Guy´s birthday, and the public applauded. Well these are more or less the photos, tomorrow if you want I will try to post the video..., I´m afraid that it will be really hard :wink3: Silvia.
December 15, 200520 yr Haha, Chris looks like a nibbler here! :lol: Thank you sooo much!!! And the ACL promo thing -- is that on the site?
December 16, 200520 yr :lol: Yeah, lucky Guy :rolleyes: But he doesn't seem to be too happy with Chris kissing him. Chris, Get back to Jonny :lol:
December 16, 200520 yr ^ :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I was at that gig!! :P Maybe I'd sent me as bday gift :lol: :lol: :lol: (dunno if he would like :bigcry:)
December 16, 200520 yr omg PLEASE upload the video..!!!!!! yup :stunned: i was going to say that but I'm always asking people to upload videos for me :dozey:
December 16, 200520 yr i'm in love! this picture is so cute and marvelous that it's going to make me cry :cry:
December 16, 200520 yr He was doing it again yesterday. When Chris is singing 'The Scientist', you could see him at the back, having a drink and a smoke. I have it on film.... :cool: :lol:
December 16, 200520 yr silvia75, thanks soooo much for the lovely pics of Chris kissing Guy!!!!!!!!! :blush:
Create an account or sign in to comment