✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

:lol: that was my first thought but then i was like; he's beautiful - she's beautiful so why not? but then i read the vogue interview and i hated what she said;

i love it. he's the daddy. he works. i'm the mummy. i'm at home.

i don't know why but i hate it when people says that :confused:

chloe is beautiful but ..i don't know.

as for gwyneth it seemed to me that i was the only person who found weird the fact that there's no interview in which gwyneth doesn't say how chris reminds her of her father blah blah blah. as for that quote you stated Therese--she everything else except stay-at-home-mum, really. but it's just because she doesn't know what does it mean to be cus there wasn't someone to show her that or tell her, you get it?

dajrekshn, maybe a bit just that they're there like in the end off the 2003 dvd where you see gwyn but i don't think any off them want to drag they're closest into their fame and nor should they. i hate people that become famous because off their partner...

and Lilla, i know what you mean! that just makes me think the people are stupid..

well the tour is going to be by it's end at that time and it wouldn't make sense to publish it in the middle of tour, don't you think?

and they released live 2003 at that time, tour had similar gigs like the ones they're going to play by th end of the year. :)