✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

don't cry hun' date=' it's a good thing :) or wait.. addicted to what?[/quote']

to GUY of course!

i feel like if i was 12 years old

im addicted downloading videos or pix all the time!

and no, its not a good thing!

is not normal....

when you told about the video of much music i was so curious i watched and since i watched i was very sad.

but why sad ...of a man i dont know and im never going to meet?

this is not normal.

:bigcry::bigcry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That reminds me...you know how late I was on here lastnight...well I finally got to bed, but then switched on my TV and Storytellers was on C4. I've seen in SO many times coz I have in on dvd, but what do I do....flippin sit and watch the whole thing. :rolleyes: Holy crap I was SO tired this morning at work!!!! :snore: :lol:

i was! i love it when he does that face and they film it for more then just 2 seconds.. it makes me come everytime :dead: :dead: :dead:

and Leire, it's okay. It's not wierd that you cried at all, you want Guy to be happy and off course it makes you sad when he's depressed. It's just natural and it's okay :kiss: you are not alone!

Why are you so embarrased to be so handsome?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That reminds me...you know how late I was on here lastnight...well I finally got to bed, but then switched on my TV and Storytellers was on C4. I've seen in SO many times coz I have in on dvd, but what do I do....flippin sit and watch the whole thing. :rolleyes: Holy crap I was SO tired this morning at work!!!! :snore: :lol:

poor thing.. :/

i have a question

in the 2nd video the woman says that they are going to come back....so maybe is another video no?another 3th part i mean