🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

19 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Well, I can say 2 Aliens sounds much more promising than Jupiter does. All My Love sounds wonderful too. Moon Music might end up being a decent record after all.

Agreed, it sounds really quite nice.

Not so keen on Lives though, I prefer the later version of The Astronaut, although there are certainly good points about the Lives version.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hamster_Pants said:

Where did you even find that?

people have been trading that around along with a demo/full version of Poppyfields and Cemetries of London alt mix

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Everyday life said:

School by Coldplay the original song before Death and all his friends and Rainy day and what I’m trying to say is it a real demo song?

Lmao, it just sounds like someone spliced DAAHF and Rainy Day together and added their own overdubs at random. Has to be fake. I have to say the piano they added at around 3:15 sounds nice though.

1 hour ago, m4racide said:

people have been trading that around along with a demo/full version of Poppyfields and Cemetries of London alt mix

Yeah I’ve heard this and the Poppyfields one. Is the Poppyfields one real? I haven’t heard the CoL so I can’t comment on that one 

2 hours ago, PhilHarveysLeftLeg said:

whoever uploaded Treasure.mp3, I had a genuine laugh. Iykyk I guess. Cheers

I was about to say the same thing. Whoever uploaded the recent files, that was funny as hell. The fact that Biutyful is basically Coldplay's version of rickroll at this point is really funny lol.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hamster_Pants said:

It’s real or fake?

There’s mixes for Cemeteries, Life In Technicolor, School / Rainy Day, and Poppyfields, it’s unknown and debated whether they’re real or not. They actually were technically released (unofficially) if I remember correctly, some small EP called “Viva La Vida Recording Sessions” or something so they’ve been out there for a while, but their validity is unclear

Real or fake I actually do really like the Rainy Day and Cemeteries mixes, they actually slap ngl

2 hours ago, Hamster_Pants said:

It’s real or fake?

honestly never heard of those mixes or such until a month or so ago so i'm doubting their validity... but who knows, i'm not a source