✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

51 minutes ago, Good feelings said:

If someone makes my dream of having when I need a friend and old friends come true... the mission is already accomplished

the leakers don't really like it when ppl beg like that lol

12 minutes ago, m4racide said:

as far as i know lives was the working title for the mots version of the astronaut (it was picked because as, you know, one of the main lines of the later demos was in these lives together, some things were meant to be)

Thank you! I always appreciate insight like this.

Do we know why they decided to give it away instead of putting it on the album?

1 hour ago, Good feelings said:

If someone makes my dream of having when I need a friend and old friends come true... the mission is already accomplished

Can I ask why you keep asking for these songs in particular? Have you heard snippets or something?

I can't imagine these songs would sound much different as demos, they're already so stripped down.

1 minute ago, JPA24 said:

Thank you! I always appreciate insight like this.

Do we know why they decided to give it away instead of putting it on the album?

The exact reasoning I have no clue, but I know Chris gave it to Jin as a gift. The version that leaked (the "finished" variant) was made as a reference track for Jin.

Just now, JPA24 said:

Can I ask why you keep asking for these songs in particular? Have you heard snippets or something?

I can't imagine these songs would sound much different as demos, they're already so stripped down.

literally the WINAF demo is no different than the released, it just has chris singing at one part he doesn't in the studio ver and the outro is cut short (no spanish)

I'm really curious about these early versions of Astronaut and My Universe, they're great material.
I also find it certainly surprising that the leaks are back, in general. Didn't expect to hear unpublished material so soon again.

Just now, m4racide said:

The exact reasoning I have no clue, but I know Chris gave it to Jin as a gift. The version that leaked (the "finished" variant) was made as a reference track for Jin.

Oh that's very interesting! I never really thought of that version being a reference track but it makes sense. I wonder why they didn't include it on the album though, of all the songs they could've given away...

So it's safe to assume they'll never release their own one then? Though they did play their own version live once.

Oh that's very interesting! I never really thought of that version being a reference track but it makes sense. I wonder why they didn't include it on the album though, of all the songs they could've given away...

So it's safe to assume they'll never release their own one then? Though they did play their own version live once.

they might release their version in the future, i just don't think you guys should get your hopes up for it to be on moon music

3 minutes ago, Jonan said:

I'm really curious about these early versions of Astronaut and My Universe, they're great material.
I also find it certainly surprising that the leaks are back, in general. Didn't expect to hear unpublished material so soon again.

The fact that there is a version of My Universe with just Coldplay is amazing, hopefully we get to hear that someday.

• Like 1

The fact that there is a version of My Universe with just Coldplay is amazing, hopefully we get to hear that someday.

to be honest the only unique parts of the demo have already been posted there, so you can imagine the rest of it

Just now, m4racide said:

they might release their version in the future, i just don't think you guys should get your hopes up for it to be on moon music

Oh no I don't believe it will be on MM at all, maybe one day it will be released as a B Side or on some sort of unreleased backlog thing they do after LP 12 but I'm not holding much hope.

The more I think about it the more I believe the leaked track list tbh, if its not true then I think the real one will be very close. Its just whether the descriptions are true. I'd LOVE for the first track to continue on from Coloratura, that's such a great idea.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, m4racide said:

to be honest the only unique parts of the demo have already been posted there, so you can imagine the rest of it

Oh ok, so someone gifted in editing could probably combine it all into a Coldplay only version... interesting.

3 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Oh ok, so someone gifted in editing could probably combine it all into a Coldplay only version... interesting.

at the rate everything is leaking, both 2020 demos will prob be on there within the next week or two so don't worry

Speaking of snippets lol, two more just popped up.

A lot of MM snippets recently. 

2 Aliens sounds kinda nice.

It's going to be a long wait till September for this album...

I'm starting to believe the leaked tracklist is real. 2 Aliens description is accurate just like All My Love. (At least from what we heard in the snippets so far)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JPA24 said:

Thank you so much for doing that! You did an amazing job! 

Thank you! I think I can slightly improve the bit at the 0:38 minute mark, so I might upload another edit later.

Edited by Zetherio

4 minutes ago, Zetherio said:

I'm starting to believe the leaked tracklist is real. 2 Aliens description is accurate just like All My Love. (At least from what we heard in the snippets so far)

It's possible they had the snippets first and made up the tracklist from there

That said right now I'm hoping it's real

• Like 2