🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

Posted (edited)

I LOVE Robots and Lives, and really like Earthling.

Royalty is a bit goofy but I like it, but understand why they shelved it (unless it's coming in the Musical).

UFO ii is also amazing, hopefully it's on MM...

Life in a day sounds too much like AICTAIY (I think, its been a while since I heard it but I remember thinking it sounds very similar to one of their older songs).

Edited by JPA24

6 minutes ago, Galal said:

Royalty and blessed suck 

I think UFO Was never meant for MOTS Vol1 ( i only heard snippets of it i don't know if it's good or not)

The only one is boring 

The race is much older than MOTS and 

Sure versions of The Race are older but the true MOTS version is like a whole new song

And The Only one is not boring at all 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hamster_Pants said:

I could not disagree more with you. Royalty was the best of all the demos we got.

The melody of the verse of royalty is too similar to the sound of silence which is kinda funny 

1 minute ago, popopopokerface said:

Sure versions of The Race are older but the true MOTS version is like a whole new song

I know there's a version of the race from mots era exists but we only heard a snippet of it.

And regarding the only one ig to each his own, i found it too boring i don't even remember it

Unfortunately I doubt many of us will ever hear that version of the race, unless it's coming on MM/11.

Oooooh that version of the race sounds very atmospheric, interesting they put MM next to it, surely its not coming on MM.

Imagine if it did though!

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, m4racide said:

still waiting on this MOTS idea lol

here, I forgor lol. Since FEWL exists now if I were to put it in it’d be between Higher Power and Humankind, but jury’s out on that one’s legitimacy apparently so this is it:

MUSIC OF THE SPHERES (COMPLETE EDITION)

1. Music of the Spheres i
  2. Higher Power
  3. Humankind
  4. Alien Choir
  5. Aeterna
  6. Human Heart
  7. Let Somebody Go
  8. A Life In a Day
  9. Royalty
  10. The Astronaut
  11. Lethal Drug
  12. Earthling
  13. Conscious Pilot
  14. People of the Pride
  15. Robots
  16. UFO ii
  17. The Only One
  18. Biutyful
  19. Good Feelings
  20. Blessed
  21. Music of the Spheres ii
  22. My Universe
  23. The Race (Whatever It Takes)
  24. Infinity Station
  25. Coloratura
  26. A Wave

An orphan boy from Kaotica receives a mysterious, staticky transmission from Aurora (Music of the Spheres i & Higher Power) and embarks on an adventure across the solar system to find the lost planet. He travels to every planet in the Spheres, meeting the inhabitants and seeing the wonders of the worlds and continuing to follow the trace of the Aurora transmission. He visits the kind people of Echo and its mysterious singing moon (Humankind & Alien Choir), who have also received the transmission and explain they think the mysterious planet is beyond the Coloratura nebula, past Infinity Station. They send the boy on his way and he continues exploring the Spheres. He is mesmerized by the logic-defying planet Kubik (Aeterna & Human Heart), and misses his home as he stares over the waters of Calypso (Let Somebody Go & A Life In a Day). As he flies around the massive crowning jewel of the solar system, Supersolis (Royalty, The Astronaut, and Lethal Drug), he is finally able to hear the full transmission from Aurora (Earthling). Following the transmission into deep space, the boy is knocked off course (Conscious Pilot) to Ultra, a planet under the evil totalitarian rule of the Silencers. The boy sparks a revolution on Ultra (People of the Pride & Robots) and escapes the planet aboard a UFO (UFO ii), continuing his journey before crash landing the damaged craft on Floris and is saved by Angel Moon (The Only One and Biutyful). They fall in love (Good Feelings) and go to the Neon Moons together (Blessed) before continuing their journey to Epiphane, the joyous party planet towards the edge of the solar system, where they are welcomed by the inhabitants and they all dance around the stars together in defiance of the Silencers (Music of the Spheres ii & My Universe), before beginning the final stretch of their journey. They reach Infinity Station, the farthest outpost of the Spheres in the solar system, and use its power to propel themselves towards Coloratura (The Race & Infinity Sign). Finally reaching Coloratura, they fly through the cloud of colors and are greeted by all who’ve come seeking the lost planet before (Coloratura), before finally finding Aurora. When they set down there, they turn back and wave at the vast solar system they traversed, wishing good luck to all the friends they made along the way and hoping they’ll meet again (A Wave). 

Songs for planets:

1. Music of the Spheres i (Kaotica)
  2. Higher Power (Kaotica)
  3. Humankind (Echo)
  4. Alien Choir (Echo)
  5. Aeterna (Kubik)
  6. Human Heart (Kubik)
  7. Let Somebody Go (Calypso)
  8. A Life In a Day (Calypso)
  9. Royalty (Supersolis)
  10. The Astronaut (Supersolis)
  11. Lethal Drug (Supersolis)
  12. Earthling (transmission from Aurora)
  13. Conscious Pilot (deep space)
  14. People of the Pride (Ultra)
  15. Robots (Ultra)
  16. UFO ii (rings of Ultra)
  17. The Only One (rings of Floris)
  18. Biutyful (Floris)
  19. Good Feelings (Floris)
  20. Blessed (Neon Moon i)
  21. Music of the Spheres ii (Epiphane)
  22. My Universe (Epiphane)
  23. My Universe outro (Neon Moon ii)
  24. The Race (Infinity Station)
  25. Infinity Station (Infinity Station)
  26. Coloratura (Coloratura) 
  27. A Wave (Aurora)
Edited by LetDownUnderrated69
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Care 1

41 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Oooooh that version of the race sounds very atmospheric, interesting they put MM next to it, surely its not coming on MM.

Imagine if it did though!

Are you talking about the snippet on that site? Cause the first atmospheric one is just AI lol. Second one is just Whatever It Takes, possibly an alternate mix but can’t tell from where the snippet is

34 minutes ago, LetDownUnderrated69 said:

here, I forgor lol. Since FEWL exists now if I were to put it in it’d be between Higher Power and Humankind, but jury’s out on that one’s legitimacy apparently so this is it:

MUSIC OF THE SPHERES (COMPLETE EDITION)

1. Music of the Spheres i
  2. Higher Power
  3. Humankind
  4. Alien Choir
  5. Aeterna
  6. Human Heart
  7. Let Somebody Go
  8. A Life In a Day
  9. Royalty
  10. The Astronaut
  11. Lethal Drug
  12. Earthling
  13. Conscious Pilot
  14. People of the Pride
  15. Robots
  16. UFO ii
  17. The Only One
  18. Biutyful
  19. Good Feelings
  20. Blessed
  21. Music of the Spheres ii
  22. My Universe
  23. The Race (Whatever It Takes)
  24. Infinity Station
  25. Coloratura
  26. A Wave

An orphan boy from Kaotica receives a mysterious, staticky transmission from Aurora (Music of the Spheres i & Higher Power) and embarks on an adventure across the solar system to find the lost planet. He travels to every planet in the Spheres, meeting the inhabitants and seeing the wonders of the worlds and continuing to follow the trace of the Aurora transmission. He visits the kind people of Echo and its mysterious singing moon (Humankind & Alien Choir), who have also received the transmission and explain they think the mysterious planet is beyond the Coloratura nebula, past Infinity Station. They send the boy on his way and he continues exploring the Spheres. He is mesmerized by the logic-defying planet Kubik (Aeterna & Human Heart), and misses his home as he stares over the waters of Calypso (Let Somebody Go & A Life In a Day). As he flies around the massive crowning jewel of the solar system, Supersolis (Royalty, The Astronaut, and Lethal Drug), he is finally able to hear the full transmission from Aurora (Earthling). Following the transmission into deep space, the boy is knocked off course (Conscious Pilot) to Ultra, a planet under the evil totalitarian rule of the Silencers. The boy sparks a revolution on Ultra (People of the Pride & Robots) and escapes the planet aboard a UFO (UFO ii), continuing his journey before crash landing the damaged craft on Floris and is saved by Angel Moon (The Only One and Biutyful). They fall in love (Good Feelings) and go to the Neon Moons together (Blessed) before continuing their journey to Epiphane, the joyous party planet towards the edge of the solar system, where they are welcomed by the inhabitants and they all dance around the stars together in defiance of the Silencers (Music of the Spheres ii & My Universe), before beginning the final stretch of their journey. They reach Infinity Station, the farthest outpost of the Spheres in the solar system, and use its power to propel themselves towards Coloratura (The Race & Infinity Sign). Finally reaching Coloratura, they fly through the cloud of colors and are greeted by all who’ve come seeking the lost planet before (Coloratura), before finally finding Aurora. When they set down there, they turn back and wave at the vast solar system they traversed, wishing good luck to all the friends they made along the way and hoping they’ll meet again (A Wave). 

Songs for planets:

1. Music of the Spheres i (Kaotica)
  2. Higher Power (Kaotica)
  3. Humankind (Echo)
  4. Alien Choir (Echo)
  5. Aeterna (Kubik)
  6. Human Heart (Kubik)
  7. Let Somebody Go (Calypso)
  8. A Life In a Day (Calypso)
  9. Royalty (Supersolis)
  10. The Astronaut (Supersolis)
  11. Lethal Drug (Supersolis)
  12. Earthling (transmission from Aurora)
  13. Conscious Pilot (deep space)
  14. People of the Pride (Ultra)
  15. Robots (Ultra)
  16. UFO ii (rings of Ultra)
  17. The Only One (rings of Floris)
  18. Biutyful (Floris)
  19. Good Feelings (Floris)
  20. Blessed (Neon Moon i)
  21. Music of the Spheres ii (Epiphane)
  22. My Universe (Epiphane)
  23. My Universe outro (Neon Moon ii)
  24. The Race (Infinity Station)
  25. Infinity Station (Infinity Station)
  26. Coloratura (Coloratura) 
  27. A Wave (Aurora)

Omg, that was actually amazing! I really mean that! You tied all the songs and Planets into a great story that fit the theme and the songs. That's very impressive! This will probably be a better story than what they try to do with the musical. I know it's too long for 1 album but imagine they released it like that. It would've been so cool!

You did really well, I love this!

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, LetDownUnderrated69 said:

Are you talking about the snippet on that site? Cause the first atmospheric one is just AI lol. Second one is just Whatever It Takes, possibly an alternate mix but can’t tell from where the snippet is

I'm not trying to be rude but how do you know it's AI?

Yep, from 2020

Interesting, I must've missed that. Was it going to be a part of MOTS/MM/11 or was it maybe for LP12?

8 hours ago, popopopokerface said:

Oh boy there are a lot more than 2 unleaked songs from EL lol

Also they're not 'identical', WINAF has new piano and vocals in a different place, + the speech outro is cut

Old Friends is the album version but is a whole minute longer with an extra verse and chorus

Why are you doing this? You’re just being cruel to poor FM42 at this point. 

Posted (edited)

Seriously between that and all the horrible stuff that happened on the other site last night has got me thinking a whole lot less about this community. They're just songs, why are we using them as an excuse to be cruel to one another? 

Edited by Famous Old Painter

Because he's been harrassing me for like 2 months now tryna get those songs

Then just tell him you don't have them and move on

Saying "I have them and you don't and they're exactly what you dreamed of Nyah na na Nya Nya" is not helpful