✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what is the absolute weirdest dream you have ever had?

twin4life

LOL' date=' poor Fernanda. Now if I only had that same dream with Rachel Stevens...[/quote']

is that the one from S Club 7? I used to be her cover, hehe, we used to have this groupd of people that'd dance to spice girls, backstreet boys, n sync, and then Sclub when they came up

hahah :lol:

I mostly have those dreams where the setting is so weird but in my dream it absolutly makes perfect sense, no questions asked!

But...mostly I dream about:

*Seeing Coldplay in person or at a concert :thumbsup:

what an awesome dream!! :wink: :D

im really hoping for a dream that wil be something like me taking a picture with coldplay or john mayer or jason mraz or norah jones... that would be so cool :smug:

In my dream last night I was on a school trip to a department store, I was pregant, some girls in a shop called New Look were nasty to me so I ran into Evans (another shop) and stole a wedding dress (they dont sell wedding dresses in evans) and i put it on and ran out. Then I thought I was going into labour and this nurse was suddenly there and she took me to a bed in the department store and left me there with lots of dads and babies and a needle, (not a sewing needle..an injection needle).

Then I found a dinner lady and she helped me out of the dress and into my new clothes and took me back to the coach with all my school friends to go home.

Weird.

Rachel Stevens...

is that the one from S Club 7?

LOL, we were all fans back then. :P Do you think Rach'll make it as a solo artist? Her last single sorta flopped and now the new one's sorta being delayed...

ok recently I've been having very weird dreams! :/ :stunned:

ok I had a funny cp one! They were in a bike race (4 of them on one bike) with other bands and I spotted where they were going to get drinks etc.. so I went and stayed in there then cp came 1st and came in to get drinks so I went over to them and started chatting away. Guy started showing me these chaz and dave dolls he had made :lol: :stunned: and I was well impressed so he gave me one then I saw will (chris and jon were on a computer) so I started talking to will and he was showing me his porceline rabbit :stunned: :lol: but I smashed it by accident so then I went and hid in a hot press :stunned: :lol: but they came and found me and told me they weren't mad with me. Then my friend rang my phone and I told her I was with cp and she wanted to talk to them so I climbed on Wills back and let him talk to my friend on my phone and while he was talking to her I was whipping snow out of his hair :stunned: then I woke up :dozey:

Well I had this dream once that me, my parents and my 2 little sisters were all pieces of fruit and we were on the side of this highway for some reason and then out of nowhere comes this hugeass gigantic Kermit the Frog and he starts chasing us down the highway..and then I woke up :)

one time when i was like 7 well the day before somebody said the word "truce". i didn't know what it meant. so i go to sleep and i dream that i'm near this parking garage. i walk in, then on the wall i see this sign that says "CAUTION: terrible truce!!" well like i said i didn't know what it meant :P so then the floor starts to sorta tip. kinda like one side has hinges and the other side is dipping because of the weight of me standing there. i fall onto my hands and knees and i'm all scared and about to cry. then i see my mom and i'm screaming well more like whimpering "mommy help me get me out of this!" and she says "well i cant help you, you're already in there!! didn't you see the sign??" and i say "no, it was on the inside, you cant see it til you get in there!" [how mom knew it was there i dunno] so then the floor completely dumps me, and below it is this dark pit. it just goes straight down and you cant see anything, but i have the sense that theres a ladder somewhere to my left. i scream, and keep falling, then i woke up.

now that was one of my more normal ones, just scary. my weirder ones i always forget :P