✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My very own thread

Valleyboy

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, this a lil game for you guys. See if you really are a thom fan and take the thom quiz.

You only have to answer the questions and post your results like: 1-b, 2-c, 3-k, and so on.

The first member that posts the correct answer will win a great prize, which will be revealed tomorrow.

Are you ready???

Go!

------THE THOM QUIZ---------

Now you're inside thom's mind:

1 - My fav band is:

a) Coldplay

b) Radiohead

c) The strokes

d) Oasis

e) Blur

2 - Speaking of the strokes... When I feel like "stroking" I prefer to use

a) my left hand

b) my right hand

c) a pilow

d) an avril lavigne pic

e) a picture from the pictures and mugshots thread :o

3 - If i could be born again, I'd like to be born as:

a) Fab (strokes)

b) Thom Yorke

c) Tony Danza

d) Your dad, so i could bang your mom :O

e) a moth

4 (and only the real Thom fans can answewr this one) - What part of avril's body drives me insane?:

a) Avril? Screw her, I want radi0ed naked! XD

b) her sexy lips

c) her sexy ass

d) her yummy boobs

e) holy crap, there's no time for option e, gotta go to the bathroom now

Ooh ooh quiz!

Okay..I'll try my hardest

1 - My fav band is:

a) Coldplay

b) Radiohead

c) The strokes

d) Oasis

e) Blur

uhh...

f) all of the above

2 - Speaking of the strokes... When I feel like "stroking" I prefer to use

a) my left hand

b) my right hand

c) a pilow

d) an avril lavigne pic

e) a picture from the pictures and mugshots thread

3 - If i could be born again, I'd like to be born as:

a) Fab (strokes)

b) Thom Yorke

c) Tony Danza

d) Your dad, so i could bang your mom :O

e) a moth

4 (and only the real Thom fans can answewr this one) - What part of avril's body drives me insane?:

a) Avril? Screw her, I want radi0ed naked! XD

b) her sexy lips

c) her sexy ass

d) her yummy boobs

e) holy crap, there's no time for option e, gotta go to the bathroom now

Julia!!! thx god you're here!!

i was sooo bored. haha (probably you noticed that)

And oh, i use this cool shampoo called johson for kids. it smells like tropical fruits. It's pretty cool cos it was made for kids, so it doesnt hurt your eyes. :cool:

haha anyways, how are you doing, julia?

Ohh I know that shampoo! Pretty cool..

Uhm..I'm doing okay I guess. I've been really sick lately, I've missed out on HEAPS of school. I dunno, I had to go for head scans and blood tests and stuff...my white blood cell level is really low or some shit...I wasn't really paying attention when the doctor told me though. lol! it was only cus i was really distracted with this weird object on his table...haha but other than that i'm fine! How are you? :D

omg, holy crap julia, i cant believe it!! all your answers were totally right! Even question #1. haha i posted that question so everyone would have at least one wrong answer, and then i'd tell em "oh sorry, the correct answer was all of the above" and there wouldnt be any special prizes. Okay, i wasn't ready for that. haha now i own you a special prize, i guess. haha what do you want? tell me and i shall grant your wish.

omg' date=' holy crap julia, i cant believe it!! all your answers were totally right! Even question #1. haha i posted that question so everyone would have at least one wrong answer, and then i'd tell em "oh sorry, the correct answer was all of the above" and there wouldnt be any special prizes. Okay, i wasn't ready for that. haha now i own you a special prize, i guess. haha what do you want? tell me and i shall grant your wish.[/quote']

I seriously got them all right? :o

I mean..of course I got them all right! Heh...heh...

Oooh one wish eh? I want you to get me Nick Valensi. Right NOW.

That's all.

:D

aah, i'm sorry to hear that! :( i'm sure that your white cells will get well soon though! :)

Oh, now that you're here i'm great. You know, this board was sooo dead a few hours ago. i kept posting like crazy and there were 0 replies. kinda sad. what's wrong with this world?

And oh, i think you'd like to know that thanks to you and eric now the strokes are my fav band (tied with coldplay and radiohead though) and you guys were the ones who made me listen to em, so thanks a LOT :D

I seriously got them all right?

I mean.. of course I got them all right! Heh...heh...

Oooh one wish eh? I want you to get me Nick Valensi. Right NOW.

That's all.

hahahah yea, and that really scared me.

So hey, you might want to check your mail box tomorrow, cos i have this feeling that nick will be waiting for you there.

If he isn't there.. hmmm... you might want to call american airlines to complain. THEY told me that nick would be there. if he isnt there, its THEIR fault, not mine. mmkay? :cool:

Aaaww heh no problem! Their music should be heard by everyone anyway! by the way, where the hell is Nick? Don't break your promise, or you'll have to die! :angry: :freak: Heh, only joking! I could never kill.. (you, anyway)

But yeah I get what ya mean..hardly anyone comes on the board anymore. I dont post as much as i used to cos there's nothing really to reply to! I mean..Ren doesn't come on anymore, neither does Richard or Mandy hardly. It sucks major balls.. :cry:

Oh well, at least you're here! You make me laugh so much heh..even if you are talking to yourself half the time. :P

hahahah yea, and that really scared me.

So hey, you might want to check your mail box tomorrow, cos i have this feeling that nick will be waiting for you there.

If he isn't there.. hmmm... you might want to call american airlines to complain. THEY told me that nick would be there. if he isnt there, its THEIR fault, not mine. mmkay?

Ahh okay then! Just ignore everything I said about killing you. ;)

Note; the killing thing will still apply if he isn't in my mail box tomorrow. Even if it wasn't your fault. Heh...heh...heh...

hahah aww. you're right. but you know what? maybe we can make this messageboard become a nice place again. well, i'll do my best to reply to all the great threads (like our precious strokes thread) and start cool threads (that's not my strong point though, as you can see. hah) and then the cool members will return and it will be good.

And oh well, at least the coolest coldplayers are posting on this thread right now, eh? :wink3: hah

Ah, i wish i could stay and talk to you but it's 5:30am now. haha whoa. I guess i should go to bed and get some sleep like normal people do.

Hey julia, see if you can get on msn someday so we can chat. the last time i talked to you there was years ago! :stunned:

Well, i'm off now. talk to you later julia, have a good day/night (i dunno what time is it there :/ ) haha

cheers! :kiss:

aww haha, everything you said is so true! and jebus! it's 5:30? you should be in bed young man! :P

Yeah i'll try go on msn, there are just some people i'm avoiding on there haha (no you of course).

Well Thom, if you're gonna keep posting here so will i! We will try keep this board alive...hehe

Oh and yeah it's 6:30 pm here..

Well have a good night's sleep Thom! Sweet Avril dreams!! :) :kiss: :kiss:

aww haha, everything you said is so true! and jebus! it's 5:30? you should be in bed young man!

Yeah i'll try go on msn, there are just some people i'm avoiding on there haha (no you of course).

Well Thom, if you're gonna keep posting here so will i! We will try keep this board alive...hehe

Oh and yeah it's 6:30 pm here..

Well have a good night's sleep Thom! Sweet Avril dreams!!

hahah jebus! that sounded sooo simpsons. :lol:

And oh yea, we so are going to keep this board alive. Even if we have to take over all the threads talking about how cool we are :cool:

And oh, you shouldn't worry about msn, you know? cos you see... thx god bill gates created that magical "block user" button so you can always get rid of the buggers. :cool:

So hey, i'll see if i can post like crazy now so you can find lots of threads to post when you get online. :D

Hey Thom ! I wish I was Shyriu ! I always told Ren this

erm... when are we going to have a big meeting on msn ? You, me, Juliana, Cris ??

oh, shyriu rocks all the songs in this world. Are you watching the new episodes, denise? cartoon network started to air em this week. pretty good stuff.

And oh, we really could have an online meeting.. if i could find you girls online there :/

oooh yea, i almost forgot to ask you something...

Julia, did you find nick in your mail box today?

I hope so, otherwise i'll have to travel to wherever-the-strokes-are-now and kindnap him.

oh wait... that would be really cool actually.

oh, shyriu rocks all the songs in this world. Are you watching the new episodes, denise? cartoon network started to air em this week. pretty good stuff.

And oh, we really could have an online meeting.. if i could find you girls online there :/

I´m always online... especially on friday nights.. I can sleep late... but I never catch you guys online :bigcry: