✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My very own thread

Valleyboy

oooh yea, i almost forgot to ask you something...

Julia, did you find nick in your mail box today?

I hope so, otherwise i'll have to travel to wherever-the-strokes-are-now and kindnap him.

oh wait... that would be really cool actually

Oh yea! :lol:

Well he didn't come actually! Maybe getting from America to Australia takes more than a day, but I dunno..

I actually met this guy last night who had basically the same hair as Nick but unfortunately it wasn't him.

:lol: So if you wanna go hunting for the Strokes & kidnapping him, be my guest. :P

By the way, can I come too? :smug:

darn i feel so left out posting here, u 3 all know each other so well!!!!

forget bout that...

Sorry :embarrased:

:)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea!

Well he didn't come actually! Maybe getting from America to Australia takes more than a day, but I dunno..

I actually met this guy last night who had basically the same hair as Nick but unfortunately it wasn't him.

So if you wanna go hunting for the Strokes & kidnapping him, be my guest.

By the way, can I come too?

hahaha!!

Of course you can!

Okay, lets see... if we want to kidnap him, we need a plan.

First we gotta go to the US and meet the strokes... That won't be easy...

While I try to get the money for the tickets, you will contact an american tv station and tell em that we are nick's lost cousins, and that we want to meet him to get our part of the strokes money. Then we'll travel to the US and meet nick at the tv station. You would have to distract him (I'm sure that you can find a creative way to do that ;) ) while i get some ropes and a baseball bat to capture nick. Ta-da: Nick is yours forever. :cool:

And ooohh can I ask you a question?

If you could be any flower, what flower would you be and why?

I'd be a flower that grows in your garden, so I'd be able to see your face everyday. (haha, what a cheesy pick up line)

Ah, seriously, I have no idea. Probably I'd be... :idea2: a rose... cos everybody loves roses... well, not really... but hey, at least they're popular flowers.

Where is thom anyway? Hes not replying!

haha hey, i'm right here. Sorry, i was kinda busy (No left hand... unfortunately :/ )

Btw, what's your name? i dont think i talked to you before so hey, welcome to the boards, i hope my weird thread didnt scare you.

hahaha!!

Of course you can!

Okay, lets see... if we want to kidnap him, we need a plan.

First we gotta go to the US and meet the strokes... That won't be easy...

While I try to get the money for the tickets, you will contact an american tv station and tell em that we are nick's lost cousins, and that we want to meet him to get our part of the strokes money. Then we'll travel to the US and meet nick at the tv station. You would have to distract him (I'm sure that you can find a creative way to do that ) while i get some ropes and a baseball bat to capture nick. Ta-da: Nick is yours forever

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!!

Omg you're hilarious Thom!!

Haha I like that plan VERY much....very much indeed.

And don't worry, I'm sure I can find a "creative" way of distracting him! :lol: :wink3:

Where is thom anyway? Hes not replying!

haha hey, i'm right here. Sorry, i was kinda busy (No left hand... unfortunately :/ )

Btw, what's your name? i dont think i talked to you before so hey, welcome to the boards, i hope my weird thread didnt scare you.

of course not! hey, im sara, nice to meet you. :D :D

LMAO!!!

Omg you're hilarious Thom!!

Haha I like that plan VERY much....very much indeed.

And don't worry, I'm sure I can find a "creative" way of distracting him!

hahaha :D

Yay, I'm glad you liked my plan. it took me a few minutes to come up with that. ha

So hey, when are we going to NY? :cool:

Hello thom! how are you?

Jo! Whoa, where have you been? its been a long time since i last saw you online and posting. I miss you. :/

of course not! hey, im sara, nice to meet you.

Hey there! nice to meet you sara! :D

HOW TALL ARE YOU THOM!?

hes probably 1.8 a very nice height

whoa, good guess! I have exactly 1.8m :o haha how did you know that? *looks around searching for a hidden camera* :stunned:

I MISS THOM !

yay a thread for thom !

how are ya dude?

Whoa, nikki and denise! I havent talked to you for ages! how are you girls?

Nooniiii!!!! :D :D

Wee, how are you doing? I haven't talked to you for ages! :cry:

And gah, bad timing though, i was about to go to bed now cos its 4:40am :( But ah well, i hope i can find you online again soon so we can take over some threads like the old times!

Have a good night noni, i'll tty later. cheers! :kiss: