✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How would you define......

Sweet One

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, people! Use some initiative here, pick up on the clues, get zoned in and for gawd sake, uh, buck up.

Obviously Laura's friend wasnt saying "That group is full of 'baggy trousers' " because that would make no sense.

Some initiative please, common sense!

Now, Hipsters in another term ARE a pair of trousers, well spotted- everyone.

Now, Hipsters in this particular term are referring to a person, 'hipster' being the adjective to describe the character of a certain person or peoples. It is impossible to describe someone or categorize something as a 2nd noun unless its a comparison between both parties.

BOTTOM LINE- Laura, Hipster here meant (In my opinion) people who are strange, possibly gothic, metalhead, headbanger etc. Thats the definition of a person who is a 'hipster' from where I come from, like a Hippy.

My 2nd suggestion is by Hipster they actually meant that the people were cool and 'hip', but its not the 60's so thats impossible.

Of course had you simply asked your friend what they meant I wouldnt have had to KILL MYSELF writing this incredibly long, incredibly detailed post I made because Im bored.

PHEW :snore: