✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sternly

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SI,

I love it too, that's why I started this thread; I couldn't find a name though!

-Sternly

P.S: haha! I might have sound, but that's all! Actiolly that question was aimed on a different direction, but my poor english transfigurated it.

SI,

Not really; my thoughts aren't that sophisticated. I was just thinking that well all things look amazingly wonderfull at first, and then with the time they get worse and worse and worse, until you start to question why you are even doing/making it... (depending on the thing)

-Sternly

ML doesn't think so at all! Did ML say that ML thinks that way? Nope, ML sure didn't say that. Soleil shoudn't put words in ML's mouth! hahahah :sneaky: :P

and yep, ML likes to hijack other peoples thread...but isn't such a successful hijacker! lmao

Guest LiquidSky

Tuerita,

people were probably sleeping...or out partying like moi....even though I didn't wanted to go..... :dozey:

-LiquidSky

Tuertita,

:lol: Sorry but that sounds funny to me.................... ah! I might go partying next Saturday, cause it is my birthday :D .......... Tho parties were I live are VERY different to what you imagine as a party........ :lol: .......... playing football, walking, feeding cows! :lol: .............. lovely country! :D

-Sternly

P.S: I'll asume that didn't make sense! :dozey:

Guest LiquidSky

tuerita,

yes you were right...that didn't make sense..... :shifty:

Anyways, I had to go to the party, because it was a family party....and well I didn't wanted to go, so basically my brothers draged me to go..... :dozey: and plus my arm hurts 'cause I had blood test and it's hurting right now... :/ Yes I know you b-day is on next week...no need to mention it honny ;) :D :kiss:

-LiquidSky

Tuertita,

:lol: Sorry! I won't mention it again.......... :lol: I don't even celebrate it, so I don' know why I keep talking about it so much! :lol: uuuuuhhhhhhh... I know what you mean by family parties....... I don't go to them anymore tho............... yeah I wish! :sneaky: :lol:

Ah! Tomorro is Stephen's and Eric's bday!!! :D

-Sternly

Guest LiquidSky

Tuerita,

Yes, family parties can be quiet boring... :dozey: Although at the party there was this very hot cuttie... :wink3: :blush: yeah...so that kept me entertain :D :D :D I didn't know that Stephen's & Eric's b-day were coming up... :stunned: and btw, where is Eric? :thinking:

-LiquidSky

Tuertita,

No idea where he is, but I remember his bday was the same day than Stephen, and his bday it's on the same month than me............. well the thing is that it is! :cool:

..... family parties are with the family here........ there's nothign and nowhere to look! :lol: :/

-Sternly

P.S: I'll asumme the 2nd thing didn't make sense, once again! :lol: