✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i have a 3rd degree sunburn on my.....ENTIRE BODY

Manders

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: MY FRIENDS GET TAN TOO..... LIKE THE SKIN GETS DARKER AND THEY DON'T FEEL THAT AWFULL PAIN....... WITH THE TIME I SPEND UNDER THE SUN, THEY GOT A PALE TAN AND I GOT ALL MY SKIN RED..... THE WORST PART OF ALL THAT IT'S NOT THE PAIN, IT'S THE FACT THAT THE SKIN DOESN'T GET DARKER SO IT HAPPENS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND ETC....... :dozey: :lol:

are you albino by any chance?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wouldnt make sense, would it? :P Nah I was tan in summer but now winter is coming and my brown-ness is slowy fading away... :( :rolleyes: :P

if im not mistaken, thats an austrailin flag....thers not really a winter there compaired to where im from

are you albino by any chance?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wouldnt make sense, would it? :P Nah I was tan in summer but now winter is coming and my brown-ness is slowy fading away... :( :rolleyes: :P

:lol: I'M GETTING WHITER, BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY TAN DURING SUMMER, SO I DON'T GET HOW THAT'S HAPPENING.......... :lol: BUT ANYWAY, WELCOME WINTER!!!! (I GET REALLY BURNED N WINTER TOO THO :dozey:)

playin g satan was fun. i had gone to sleep with my usual black eyeliner eyeshadow and mascara.....woke up, both eyes were BLACK and i just added it on. and i wore bright bright red lipstick. i got ther eand everyone was wearing cute little pink dresses yellow bows white highheels and there is me BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK i had to explain my outfit to numerous people. but thank god that i had to dress that way because if probably wind up going to church in the same black outfit but with less eyemakeup and no red gloss because i own zero uplifting preppy clothes. me and my firend kat are the " big balls of black" at our school hehe. :cool:

I'M GETTING WHITER' date=' BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY TAN DURING SUMMER, SO I DON'T GET HOW THAT'S HAPPENING.......... BUT ANYWAY, WELCOME WINTER!!!! (I GET REALLY BURNED N WINTER TOO THO )[/quote']

:lol: Okay..how do you get burnt in winter?

:lol: IT LIKE HELLO! WE HAVE SUN ON WINTER!!! WE ARE NOT CANADA!!!! WE HAVE SUN ALL YEAR...... AND IT'S EVEN WORST BECAUSE IT REFLECTS ON THINGS AND THAT'S THE BAD THING.... AND I GET BURN IN THE SNOW! WOITH THE REFLECTION AGAIN....... PKLUS IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY ON THE SKIING CENTRES HERE....... :lol: WE ARE A SUNNY COUNTRY, JUST LIKE AUSTRALIA :D (YEAH, I DO KNOW ABOUT YOUR WINTER AND STAFF, IT'S A COMPARISON ONLY :D )

yeah I know, I just meant for the majority of winter it's cloudly and raining so you dont usually see the sun! :lol: I didnt know your weather was similar to Auckland! We were actually planning on going there later this year! :D

:lol: I DON'T SEE THE SUN EITHER, BUT I FEEL IT! :lol: ,...... WELL I FEEL THE HEAT.... POINT UNDERSTOOD!.......... AND YES, IT IS, BECAUSE O THE PARRALLELS......... WE ARE, IF YOU LOOK AT A MAP, ON THE "SAME LINE", AS WE CALLED IT HERE........ WELL NZ IS VERY LIKE FROM THE IV REGION TO THE VII REGION, MY COUNTRY'S CLASIFICATION........ AND THAT'S WHY IT'S SO SIMILAR..... AND I ALWAYS SAY IT, AND THAT'S WHY I LOVE IT TOO! :lol: :D

IIF YOU EVER WANT TO FIND A COUTNRY SIMILAR TO AUS AND NZ, GO FOR CHILE........ IT'S IS VERY VERY! :lol: :D