✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i have a 3rd degree sunburn on my.....ENTIRE BODY

Manders

i went to the beach sat. with my friend Kat. well ya know how you are at the beach and you dont feel like ur getting sun at all? HAHAHAHFUCKIDYHA! negative! i have blisters throughout and kat has it worse than me. we were in the sun for 6 hours without a lick of sun screen on.....im gonna be tan! but for now im in pain worse than ive ever felt if i even slightly brush against by burns i will scream. and right when the pain pills started to kick in i scraped the back of my left leg with the POINTY CORNER OF MY DESK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! owwwwwwww. yea so im done fretting.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually my sis thought i was because i had to do a skit at church today for easter and i was satan so i had to be defeated and pushed down and i didnt wince becasue i was acting but it hurt like fuck. thank we got home and i showed her my legs and she believed me . they are blood red. i have to pee so fucking much! i just went like 2 secs ago,.

:lol: I'M SORRY, BUT IT IS SO FUNNY! :lol:

I'M SO USED TO THE SUN AND IT'S CONCEQUENCES THAT...... WELL I DON'T GO OUT BETWEEN THE PICK HOURS AND....... :lol: YEAH, THAT'S WHY I KINDA HATE THE SUMMER :lol:

BUT HEY! GET WELL SOON! :D

(ANYWAY, IT NEVER LAST MORE THAN 2 WEEKS! :D )

I'M SO USED TO THE SUN AND IT'S CONCEQUENCES THAT...... WELL I DON'T GO OUT BETWEEN THE PICK HOURS AND....... :lol: YEAH, THAT'S WHY I KINDA HATE THE SUMMER :lol:

thats 2 weeks of compleet suffering

thats 2 weeks of compleet suffering

:lol: NO! THE FIRST 3 DAYS ARE AWFULL...... THEN IT GETS LIGHTER AND LIGHTER, UNTIL AT THE END OF THOSE 2 WEEKS YOU DON'T EVEN FEEL IT! :D

I GET BURN UNDER THE SHADOWS, ON SUMMER, TRUST ME! :lol: :D (IT'S NOT FUNNY THO :dozey:)