✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i periced my ear with a saftey pin

Manders

:stunned: the top is a bitch! That was the painful one! When I was getting mine done it was at Slane but the needle got caught :stunned: and she pulled it out quickly and said maybe we shouldn't do the inside bit of the lobe :stunned: I said; "too late f*cker ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" yeah so that's my story :lol: :rolleyes: but she did the outer part and the inside healed :rolleyes: :dozey:

Guest LiquidSky
well I have 6 on one ear and 5 on the other but I'm just gonna leave it there before I look like I've metal ears! :rolleyes: I was gonna get my traguisa (sp?) pierced but decided against it! :)

:stunned: I only have one on each ear :stunned:

well I have 6 on one ear and 5 on the other but I'm just gonna leave it there before I look like I've metal ears! :rolleyes: I was gonna get my traguisa (sp?) pierced but decided against it! :)

it seriously sounds worse than it looks. I only have tiny studs in so they aint even noticable :P :)

Guest LiquidSky

it seriously sounds worse than it looks. I only have tiny studs in so they aint even noticable :P :)

ohh.... well I said that I was gonna get my belly pierced when I turned 18....and I'm still thinking about it! :lol: it's cause my friend got one...and she somehow got an infection...so I guess that's why it stopped me... :lol: :stunned: :/

:lol: :lol: :stunned:

no I wanted to get a small one but I can't decide on what to get. My friends think I should get a cow with "mad cow" underneat it :stunned: :lol: but that's a no no! :rolleyes:

Guest LiquidSky
:lol: :lol: :stunned:

no I wanted to get a small one but I can't decide on what to get. My friends think I should get a cow with "mad cow" underneat it :stunned: :lol: but that's a no no! :rolleyes:

that would be funny if you did! hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :P