✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's your favourite Coldplay B-side??

Nick4Chris

But come on, admit it! You would do anything to meet him, right...?! :D And I am sure it wouldn't spoil the mystery, or let's say I am sure they are just as nice and interesting as we all picture them. As for me I would love to meet them (BIG surprise :wink: )...

But come on' date=' admit it! You would do anything to meet him, right...?! :D And I am sure it wouldn't spoil the mystery, or let's say I am sure they are just as nice and interesting as we all picture them. As for me I would love to meet them (BIG surprise :wink: )...[/quote']

of course....i wouldnt mind spoiling the mystery.......i would love to meet them

Believe me, reality has some strange ways to happen sometimes. There have been some really unbelievable things happening to me lately - things I've always been longing for but never actually expected to happen. That's why I'm more relaxed about everything right now. Anything can happen, any time. Just wait and see. I had to wait seven years but then I finally got to know my favorite band singer. Maybe he'll be coming to Berlin someday to meet me. So who knows? Maybe we'll be meeting Coldplay aswell. It's nice to dream of it anyway...

You should definitely hold on to that thought!! Otherwise you'll only get frustrated and that won't help you at all... I know it's not so great we don't even live in the U.K. but since they come to our countries, too we get a chance to see them though... And of course there's still this message board and all those websites - and the GREAT music... :D

• 2 months later...