✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's your favourite Coldplay B-side??

Nick4Chris

• 2 weeks later...

i have to say that i am not really a fan of coldplay-it's not i don't like them, i just havn't given them a chance and really listened to their music. although maybe if i was going to like them the music i have heard would have impressed me more than it has, anyway, if i can ever be bothered i will have a good listen to their albums.

anyway i'm writing here coz out of all the songs i have heard the only one which i WANTED to listen to again(and again and again....) was one i love.

so that is definatly my fav b-side.

and am i right in thinking that it starts off- Amaj Gmaj, and then Amaj Cmaj Gmaj Amaj? or are those chrods wrong.

i have to say that i am not really a fan of coldplay-it's not i don't like them, i just havn't given them a chance and really listened to their music. although maybe if i was going to like them the music i have heard would have impressed me more than it has, anyway, if i can ever be bothered i will have a good listen to their albums.

anyway i'm writing here coz out of all the songs i have heard the only one which i WANTED to listen to again(and again and again....) was one i love.

and am i right in thinking that it starts off- Amaj Gmaj, and then Amaj Cmaj Gmaj Amaj? or are those chrods wrong.

If you like One I Love then you'll adore the stuff that ACTUALLY made it onto the albums ;) :D

Re: fav b-sid

best b-side? i ran away

such a rush is also good but stinks radiohead

then all the luv songs like help is just around the corner, for you and careful where you stand

best? the b-sides

stinks radiohead :shock: :? :lol:

Welcome to the board!!

as everyone else is saying, if you liike theb-sides then youll love the album. i recommend!

Welcome!! Listen to the album..i also recommend it... 8)

Welcome!! Listen to the album..i also recommend it... 8)

excellant! :D

• 1 month later...