✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's your favourite Coldplay B-side??

Nick4Chris

• 3 weeks later...

my fav b-side is 'animals', their b-sides are so damn good they should just put them on the albums!!!!!!!! its so annoying that down here in australia the singles are hard to find, most places don't even sell singles! i am so excited! :lol: coldplay are coming to australia in july, it seems like an eternity! in the mean time i will carry them with me all day in my discman..............

My fav bside list *not in any particular order*

Careful where you stand,

Bigger Stronger,

See you soon,

No more keeping my feet on the ground,

Animals,

Brothers and Sisters (trouble version) :D

too many to warrant a decent decision as it depends on my mood :p

right now:

Careful where you stand, Animals, No more keeping my feet on the ground, and Brothers and Sisters (trouble version)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
I posted this everywhere by now, but for me it's "Sleeping Sun".

I've heard that song for the first time just now! Because of you!! Thank you so much!! [emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120] It's an outstanding track!!

"I live to see the world"

I've heard that song for the first time just now! Because of you!! Thank you so much!! [emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120] It's an outstanding track!!"

Do you know A View From The Top, then ? If not, you really have to listen to it ! It's no B-side, just a low-quality soundcheck recording but it is all the same an amzing song (and only the guys themselves have to know why it never got properly recorded published)

Guest diogo_sg
Do you know A View From The Top, then ? If not, you really have to listen to it ! It's no B-side, just a low-quality soundcheck recording but it is all the same an amzing song (and only the guys themselves have to know why it never got properly recorded published)

I've never heard it too!! There are so many unreleased tracks I have to hear!! [emoji38]

I know ! It's so much fun if you discover stuff here and there, and wish you it lasts for a long time ;) . When I came to the forum I thought I really know everything. And I nearly did, but turned out I had never heard of the song Lhuna, for example. Now I'm afraid I really have listened to everything available :(

Here is the best quality of A View From The Top that is available:

[video=youtube;SufQelzQtx8]

Guest diogo_sg
I know ! It's so much fun if you discover stuff here and there, and wish you it lasts for a long time ;) . When I came to the forum I thought I really know everything. And I nearly did, but turned out I had never heard of the song Lhuna, for example. Now I'm afraid I really have listened to everything available :(

Here is the best quality of A View From The Top that is available:

[video=youtube;SufQelzQtx8]

Thanks so much!! [emoji4] And don't worry, new material is always coming [emoji6]