✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your life in five years 3 different out comes

bart

What do you expect your life to be like in Five years time.

On a optimistic point, one that is expected and one that is pessimistic.

Optimistic :

In five years time being optimistic point, In five years time all things being well. I would expect to have a family with kids, and having the security to support them. In the world I would expect, the middle east situation to be resolved, and the threat of terrisoissm to be neutralised. !! And Chris Martin would be in charge of the world. !!!!

Expected :

In five years time being realistic, I would expect to have a place of my very own. I would be a manager in my job. And have a car, I don't expect to have any children. Terrorism would be a constant menace and something that would be a greater danger than ever before. I would expect coldplay to be now on the same parr as Queen. Also I would have expected to travel to a few more places in the world.

Pessimistic.

I would be without hope, more alone than ever have no freinds. All my frineds and family would be dead. And the world would be a very dangrous place. Without hope, !! And Chris and his mates would be no longer Coldplay as they will be all inside for something or the other.

in my Coldplay world 5 years from now....

I'll be in my first year in college studying hard just so I can be stressed out making money and trying to do what every person on this earth does...survive

Although I expect to have a very good job by the time I get out of college, reality will hit me that this is what life is really like outside from the "Coldplay" world I live in now

World peace?...don't c it happening n e time soon...am I being negative?...no just realistic, bcuz there r those that r happy by living off of other people's misery...

Success is uncertain for me tho...as I am extremely hard on myself now and in 5 years if I don't kill myself bcuz I'm finding out everyday that I can't be perfect...I'll drive myself to a world of haunting experiences including losing people and myself...this probably makes no sense to u, but it does me...

so in a nut shell, where will I be 5 years from now?...in my dorm room in either Harvard University or maybe Oxford sitting listening to Coldplay and drowning myself in my books so I don't have to worry about where I'll be in the next 5 years...but this is a constant ball rolling...

as long as Coldplay is around...I'll be happy like I am now...but if u really want to know...I enjoy being 13 and don't want to know what's happening in 5 years let alone tomorrow...I love u Coldplay

my favorite tune that I'm listening to now...Murder (love this song so much)

in my Coldplay world 5 years from now....

I'll be in my first year in college studying hard just so I can be stressed out making money and trying to do what every person on this earth does...survive

Although I expect to have a very good job by the time I get out of college, reality will hit me that this is what life is really like outside from the "Coldplay" world I live in now

World peace?...don't c it happening n e time soon...am I being negative?...no just realistic, bcuz there r those that r happy by living off of other people's misery...

Success is uncertain for me tho...as I am extremely hard on myself now and in 5 years if I don't kill myself bcuz I'm finding out everyday that I can't be perfect...I'll drive myself to a world of haunting experiences including losing people and myself...this probably makes no sense to u, but it does me...

so in a nut shell, where will I be 5 years from now?...in my dorm room in either Harvard University or maybe Oxford sitting listening to Coldplay and drowning myself in my books so I don't have to worry about where I'll be in the next 5 years...but this is a constant ball rolling...

as long as Coldplay is around...I'll be happy like I am now...but if u really want to know...I enjoy being 13 and don't want to know what's happening in 5 years let alone tomorrow...I love u Coldplay

my favorite tune that I'm listening to now...Murder (love this song so much)

I respect you love for coldplay BIG TIME !!!

Wow this may take a while to type hehe.

What i would like to happen in 5 years time

In 5 years time i will be 21, by this time i would have liked to have moved to London and i would love a job in the music business, not singing or anything maybe producing or even just string arrangements. It would be kewl if i had a boyfriend, but i don`t really wanna start a family till im 25-30. It would be kewl to have nights out wiht my best mates off this board hehe they would be wild. It would be great to have a sence of acheivement in what i have done aswell, that would be the best feeling. Oh and by the time im 21 i would like to meet coldplay lol haha.

What could happen

I could fail on my GCSE`s and not go to college. I could become a teenage mum with no money and a shitty job in a corner shop earning £100 a week. I could lose touch with my whole family and feel really alone. I have very few friends and i wouldn`t be able to go out much because a)no money and b) Teenage mum.

The outcome of my dreams

Hehe well this may be similar for a few people but here goes...

I would love to travel the world, meeting people and different faces, learning different languages and feeling free. I would love to move to New York and get a nice job out there...it doesn`t have to be anything special, but anything that stretches to my qualifications limits. Get a boyfriend (hehe) someone whos nice and loves me like i love them ect. Stay in touch with loads of my friends off here, go back to England loads of times a year to vist my family, because i still wanna be close to them.

And wouldn`t it be great if that boyfriend was Guy lol haha :lol:

There you go, there are my three different outcomes :D

Optimistic:

- Having finished my degree in Music Technology & Innovation, I'm now a producer and engineer for a hugely successful band, with whom I regularly tour the globe.

- I'm earning well over £50k a year.

- I'm engaged to be married.

- I'm living in a large luxury apartment in south-west London.

- I've paid off all my student debts.

Realistic:

- After finishing my Music Technology degree, I'm working in a local recording studio or radio station as an assistant engineer, earning between £16k-20k a year.

- I'm in a stable relationship

- I'm living in an affordable apartment in Cambridge with some friends.

- I've paid off some of my debts.

Pessimistic:

- I've been expelled from University in my second year.

- I live alone in a cold flat.

- I'm earning a couple of thousand a year, working for a temping agency.

- I'm an alcoholic.

- I'm in serious debt.

- My friends don't wanna know me, and my family have disowned me.

Optimistic:

- I'll be in Trinity college studying Sociology and Psychology.

- I'm living in a luxurious apartment near college.

- I've met a really nice bloke who's financially comfortable.

- I've paid off all my student debts.

- My family are all safe and happy.

Realistic:

- Studying Sociology in UCD or in London

- I'm out partying every weekend.

- I'm living in student accomodation.

- I'm smashed most of the time and work nights in a pub trying to earn a living.

Pessimistic:

- I didn't get enough points to study anything I wanted to.

- I'm living in my parents house and my sister has moved back with her kids and it's cramped.

- I'm working in a deadend job with a poor income.

- I'm an alcoholic.

- I'm in debt.

- My parents want me to move out but don't have the nerve to tell me.

- My friends are all settled down and seldomly see me.

:embarrased: :stunned: