✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i'm so pissed off!

twin4life

sorry for this, i just need a place to vent.

*sigh*

ok.

i had my two best friends over at my house. one, let's call her um... lauren. so lauren saw the guy she liked come on msn while i was on the computer. keeping in mind we are at my house she says: dude, lemme on!

me: no i wanna stay on.

lauren: holy shit, just let me on!

me: no.

lauren: if you were at my house i'd let you on!

me: i don't care! no! (i mostly did this because i was tired and cranky and she's spending too much time talking about him and stuff, she's like obsessed)

so then she started glaring at me and yelling. then she kept bugging me, and told my other friend that she wanted to go home to go so she could talk to him. my other friend told her to wait a few minutes and she stormed out of my house! when she finally did get get home, he had gone off. and she was so mad at me, and said (to my other friend because she wouldnt talk to me) that it wasn't just that and she gives up. but she never even tried fixing it!

she won't talk to me, or tell me what the hell i did wrong besides not getting off the computer! she says there's other things but won't talk to me.....argh! there are tons of things i don't like about her but besides that she's my best friend. like her obsession with this guy.

and he wanted to help, he asked what the problem was....and i can't just tell him everything, that he's the base of it.

gah, sorry about all this, i'm just in a bad mood because of what happend.

Guest LiquidSky
sorry for this, i just need a place to vent.

*sigh*

ok.

i had my two best friends over at my house. one, let's call her um... lauren. so lauren saw the guy she liked come on msn while i was on the computer. keeping in mind we are at my house she says: dude, lemme on!

me: no i wanna stay on.

lauren: holy shit, just let me on!

me: no.

lauren: if you were at my house i'd let you on!

me: i don't care! no! (i mostly did this because i was tired and cranky and she's spending too much time talking about him and stuff, she's like obsessed)

so then she started glaring at me and yelling. then she kept bugging me, and told my other friend that she wanted to go home to go so she could talk to him. my other friend told her to wait a few minutes and she stormed out of my house! when she finally did get get home, he had gone off. and she was so mad at me, and said (to my other friend because she wouldnt talk to me) that it wasn't just that and she gives up. but she never even tried fixing it!

she won't talk to me, or tell me what the hell i did wrong besides not getting off the computer! she says there's other things but won't talk to me.....argh! there are tons of things i don't like about her but besides that she's my best friend. like her obsession with this guy.

and he wanted to help, he asked what the problem was....and i can't just tell him everything, that he's the base of it.

gah, sorry about all this, i'm just in a bad mood because of what happend.

Why didn't you let her talk to him for a bit? :huh: Hope everything works out hon :kiss:

:lol: :lol:

anyway, even though she was your best friend, she should have known it was your house.. but at the same time shes a guest.. but still shes in the wrong. she shouldnt have blamed you just because you did not let her use the comp! hope both of you sort it out and make up.