✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AGHH!!!

Mimixxx

Guest LiquidSky
I've just been over to the official board and it's made me so mad!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

They're (still) talking about Chris and the paps and I can't stand the way they talk about him (that c*nt, idiot, pathetic fool etc...). They critise EVERYTHING he does, compare him unfavourably to other frontmen and challenge everything he does! These are some examples:

send the cu*t to jail he can educate inmates about making trade fair.

isnt Chris Coldplay?? :roll:

he'll get taken up the arse in jail

I know everyone has a right to an opinion and to free speech but they're talking like this on a COLDPLAY message boards for FANS OF COLDPLAY! I hate the fact that on that board it's "cool" to diss him, people you see around on other boards who talk favourably about him tear him to pieces there!

And apart from anything else they don't friggin' know him and what he has to deal with. I know we talk about him and his life, but we only do it jokingly! They're saying that they would never act like an idiot, but how do they know??? Are they in that situation??? NO!!!

AGHH!!! I'm steaming.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with this board, but I needed to let off steam!!

*calms down*

*ends rant*

:rolleyes:

gggggggggrrrrrrr! :angry:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

How dare they the bastards(Sorry Ian forgive me for what im gonna say)

The Pee brain losers just because they think the lead singer of Westlife is God and they can`t stand the real talent which is Coldplay and Chris Martin.

Them Toss pots need to make their own message board for themselves and piss off there so that we don`t have to read any shit like that :angry:

sounds good to me :cool:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

How dare they the bastards(Sorry Ian forgive me for what im gonna say)

The Pee brain losers just because they think the lead singer of Westlife is God and they can`t stand the real talent which is Coldplay and Chris Martin.

Them Toss pots need to make their own message board for themselves and piss off there so that we don`t have to read any shit like that :angry:

sounds good to me :cool:

Hehe nuff said :smug:

Oh Mimi' date=' don't pay attention to these wankers... I stopped visiting the official board when I joined Coldplaying, and I'm so glad I did :cool:[/quote']

I know...I don't often, but occasionally I do (for pics etc.) and I was in a bad mood and feeling defensive of Chris (who I don't actually know...irony :rolleyes: )

Guest LiquidSky

You know Ian is a moderator there! I was shocked when I saw that! :stunned: