✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

tv appearances of coldplay

';'

9.26 on nbc and 9.30 on comedy central Late Night w/Conan O'Brien

9.30 -$2 Bill repeat on MTV2 at 2:30am Eastern

9.30 on hnoz and 10.9 on hbo reverb will be showing some coldplay!

sorry if you dont get any of these channles :cry:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's another one

i just heard that much music will be showing the I&I with coldplay agian

THIS SATURDAY THE 28th

so all you people with video recording devices get them ready to record the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they do so many more things on uk tele, top of the pops etc.

and they do much bigger and better shows there!

They don't Sarah, I tell you, they are hardly ever on tv here :roll: Hopefully they may be this time, but they need a bit of a break after all their hard work in the states - bless 'em :mrgreen:

well i'm from the states as you can see and i am very happy of what coldplay are doing. and i gets me so excited when i find out that they're going to be on tv because they're not coming to my town

but i'll still wait!

They don't Sarah, I tell you, they are hardly ever on tv here :roll: Hopefully they may be this time, but they need a bit of a break after all their hard work in the states - bless 'em :mrgreen:

chris was saying during the I&I that the fans in north america get more excited about them then the fans in the u.k.

maybe that has something to do with it?

chris was saying during the I&I that the fans in north america get more excited about them then the fans in the u.k.

yeah i remember that he said that americans get excited even when he says a word like biscuit or something like that. and after he said that people started cheering.

yeah i remember that he said that americans get excited even when he says a word like biscuit or something like that. and after he said that people started cheering.

yep i was actually outside in the rain :(

Does anyone else notice the clear (and unfair) difference between band exposure in the US and the UK?

In the US, there seems to be such an emphasis on LIVE music/shows etc where the artist(s) have a decent chunk of TV time to talk and play, whereas here we get crappy mimed stuff on Top of the pops or 1 song (1 song!! from coldplay - daylight and then back to the mimed genius of "Blazin Squad").

Sorry i'm having a rant but i hate the lack of exposure TV-wise. As i don't have sky, that means i hardly ever get to see anything :cry: :cry:

The only chink of sunlight is Jools Holland's later program. How good is that show? Good bands!!! :shock: playing live!!! :shock: but alas, i dunno when the new series starts, so for the mo it's crappy CD:UK :cry: