✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Turin Brakes

Hicksy

have fun Maria!!!

*huggles*

scream for me baby :shock: :D

babe, I screamed tres tres loud. Had great fun, but Jane and Catherine annoyed me.

They were bloody brilliant. I am Kloot were fab too. Funny, and quirky they were cool.

It was bloody boiling though. And random boys, kept on asking if they wanted to be lifted up my them. :shock:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give me more info!!! please ;) :D

hello!!

Well...erm, it was fabby. I cant actually remember all of the setlist. Becasue i'm crap and you'd be better asking janey, but they played all of the ones I wanted them to play. Also, they played hidden tracks, from the new album, which was slightly random. I Am Kloot were brilliant. I really liked them. Me fave was Painkiller, and Feeling Oblivion was beautiful. :D Oh lordy, and there tambourinist is great!! And one of the roadies...wow!!

well your obviously not hanging with the right crowd Maria

im pretty much nice to everyone - so i tend to get walked on a lot of the time :sad:

i just figure that I'm lucky enough to have an easy time in life (in general) so I like to make other people's lives happier too :D

well your obviously not hanging with the right crowd Maria

im pretty much nice to everyone - so i tend to get walked on a lot of the time :sad:

i just figure that I'm lucky enough to have an easy time in life (in general) so I like to make other people's lives happier too :D

well, you're still bloody lovely.