✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I wish I could meet a fellow coldplay fan to go to the conce

bart

I need to find a fellow coldplay fan, how feels coldplay like me, and loves coldplay like me. To go to the MEN concert on April 14th. I need to share my passion.

And sing "Life is for Living" with Chris Martin and Them.

Where will I find them ?

oh, i wish i could go! But i cant' i guess... isn't it in manchester it is and arent the tickets all sold out? if you have a ticket i'll be SURE that someone inhere would be more that delighted to join you. i would be to if someone had a spare plainticket :D

Re: I wish I could meet a fellow coldplay fan to go to the c

I need to find a fellow coldplay fan, how feels coldplay like me, and loves coldplay like me. To go to the MEN concert on April 14th. I need to share my passion.

Where will I find them ?

if its not sold out and you can tell me where to get them i might come with you!! PM me if ya like and we'll discuss it ok? :D

Where will I find them ?

Rofl, now I get it!! The MEN-concert. It's not for men (only), but it's in Manchester... :D Jeez..., I need another coffee.

K, well, i'm going to MUN (Munsterland, Germany), although I'm fr NET (Netherlands)

Have lots of FUN there! ;)

Where will I find them ?

Rofl, now I get it!! The MEN-concert. It's not for men (only), but it's in Manchester... :D Jeez..., I need another coffee.

K, well, i'm going to MUN (Munsterland, Germany), although I'm fr NET (Netherlands)

Have lots of FUN there! ;)

LOL they make a special concert to support the men-campaign :D Have fun in Germany!