✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm Sad....

Sweet One

I just found out that i probably won't be able to go to the Coldplay concert b/c I won't be in town that week!! DAMN IT!!! I'm sad now...i'm probably gonna give my ticket away to my friend who's dying to see them..he kept begging me..it kinda pissed me off!!

I'm SAD!!! :( :cry:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHHAHHAH!! I always wondered about those costumes' date=' hmmm... :D But what could be more important that to see coldplay? I would have to have a damn good excuse![/quote']

Um.....i believe that i have a heavily important interview that week....I hate it.....it's to get my US Visa... :roll:

Yeah...it is pretty important....i guess i could look into seeing CP in the US' date=' but i doubt i'll be allowed to... :( :cry:[/quote']

oh com'on fight for your right to PAAARTYYYY!!

I WILL!!!! Thanks Chrissy!! :-D

just demand it :D i always wanted to give someone a 'either it's my way or it's the highway!' thing. You can be the girl for that job, forfill my dreams :D

Yeah...it is pretty important....i guess i could look into seeing CP in the US' date=' but i doubt i'll be allowed to... :( :cry:[/quote']

just demand it :D i always wanted to give someone a 'either it's my way or it's the highway!' thing. You can be the girl for that job, forfill my dreams :D

:D :D Thanks Chrissy....i'll take your way... ;) :D :lol:

you'll better!! :D

you'll better!! :D

I will Chrissy..i'll try my hardest!! :-D