✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TROY

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky

This movie is good; the only thing bad about it is that it lasts so long....And if you are a Brad lover....you should go see this movie...there are about 3 scenes where he is completely naked :wink3: but he only shows his butt :wink3:

Go see it! It's really good ;) :D

I saw it recently and enjoyed it.

People claim that Brad's booty is shown in the movie, which is not the case. They come close a couple of times, but it is never fully shown.

Despite some cheesy lines and bad accents, I give this movie the thumbs up.

Yah Paris was such a fruit in the movie. He wouldn't fight, and then killed Achilles... I dont want to spoil too much of the movie here, although everyone should know how it ends from history. Anyway... yes I am not a big fan of Orlando Bloom and this movie turned him into a Sissy.

Oh' date=' one thing I want to find out is if the film is accurate or not. I've taken a few Classics courses but I don't think I know enough to analyze the movie. Any experts here? :)[/quote']

I'm not an expert either, but the friend I saw the film with is and he said it wasn't accurate! In fact, when the film finished he said: 'Oh my God, if Homerus would see that film...' and a man close to me answered: 'he would kill himself!' :stunned:

And in the credits it says 'Inspired by...', sooo, just inspired :/

Guest LiquidSky
Yah Paris was such a fruit in the movie. He wouldn't fight' date=' and then killed Achilles... I dont want to spoil too much of the movie here, although everyone should know how it ends from history. Anyway... yes I am not a big fan of Orlando Bloom and this movie turned him into a Sissy.[/quote']

yeah it did turned him into a sissy...and one annoying thing was when I was watching the movie the girl seated next to kept clapping everytime Brad fought... :rolleyes: :dozey:

the girl seated next to kept clapping everytime Brad fought...

sorry about that. ;) :lol:

One of my friends saw this movie and she said it was terrible..and so did my cousin. So i was surprised to read your posts about how y'all actually enjoyed it. :stunned: