✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I will miss you, Sarah!!

Katharina

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will probably wont go that far yet buti just wish they could shut up(iraq) and just do what they are told with those inspections and shit . i mean if there is a war soon loads of innocent ppl will die too and its just a thing that bugs me ! arghhh i talk to much

I totally agree with you....just get the things done so that no innocent people are killed... :?

yeah we wouldnt want another disaster like the 11th of september..

my mate has read one of saddams books btw its realy pshyco but he had to do it for uni :shock:

Yeah...those books are pretty terrifying....September 11th was a terrible event....even though it was my birthday... :roll:

We miss you Sarah! :D

yeah we wouldnt want another disaster like the 11th of september..

my mate has read one of saddams books btw its realy pshyco but he had to do it for uni :shock:

Yeah...those books are pretty terrifying....September 11th was a terrible event....even though it was my birthday... :roll:

aww yeah forgot about that :shock:

We miss you Sarah! :D

yeah i know :( im not gonna pay for it ' date='since msn came everyone from icq went to msn or yahoo but when those will turn into paid software everyone will go back to shitty old icq! i hate icq the sounds are so annoying :x[/quote']

I've never been on ICQ.....I don't wanna pay for it either!! I'm too cheap right now..i gotta save up for university!! :-D

oh yeah university! its expensive i know :( im kind of short on cash at the moment for the first time in my life i did 4 days with the same package of cigarettes lol my mom wont pay for them cos she doesnt realy likes me smoking lol!

Wow!!! I need money.....I never ask my mom...she'll always say no..so what's the point...my sister took some of my money to buy cigarettes!! She's like "i'll owe you back"...but i haven't seen any money... :lol:

yeah especially if ya looking for a administrative one!! they hardly ask ppl for that now :( i wouldnt wanna work in a supermarket thats too boring :shock:

Me too!! My mom wants me to work in supermarket and i'm like NO!!!! I wanna work in a music store or get an administrative job...it'll be better, i think.. :)