✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I will miss you, Sarah!!

Katharina

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maria and I are waiting for you :)

Ahhh, I must have missed you by five minutes!! :x That is so frustrating... :cry: And now I have to go to bed. I have to work tomorrow... Hope to talk to you very soon, Sarah! Don't forget about me... :o ;)

How could I ever forget about you? I am sending you an e-mail right as I am typing this :)

Aww you guys made me cry :cry: That was that sweetest thing ever and I was just gone for 4 days. *mwah* to everyone. I really missed you guys (only gone for a few days and I was having withdrawal :roll: ) I had an amazing time, and the weather was surprisingly good, except for Monday when we got there. Once we arrived there we got lost and couldn't find the hotel and were walking around for about 20-30 minutes and it must have been -20s celcius with the wind. But after that the weather was decent and we had a lovely time. I did not spot Josh Hartnett as I hoped, but that is ok. Montreal is an amazing city and I totally recommend if you are going to visit Canada to visit it, just go in the Spring or Summer when it's not as cold.

I love you guys soooo much :D

to bad about the joshie boy though :(

I have spoke to my katty and sarah now' date=' so i'm a happy hoppy bunny. :D[/quote']

I can only agree with you, hun! I spoke to Sarah last night (which caused me to lose precious sleep... ;) ) and I am happy about that! Ahh, my cute little cyber-family... :-D

I have spoke to my katty and sarah now' date=' so i'm a happy hoppy bunny. :D[/quote']

I can only agree with you, hun! I spoke to Sarah last night (which caused me to lose precious sleep... ;) ) and I am happy about that! Ahh, my cute little cyber-family... :-D

I kept you up too late, sorry babe.

My parents are keeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwl.

sorry.

I'M BORED.

I'M TIRED.

I HAVE THREE ESSAYS TO WRITE.

I HAVE A DRESS TO MAKE.

WHY AM I HERE?

BYE.

yeah, know what you mean

math to read

dishes to wash

clothes to wash

sleep to be sleeped

but nah, it's much funner here :D

It was my decision, wasn't it?! And you know you are worth losing sleep, hun... :) Smooch!

It was my decision, wasn't it?! And you know you are worth losing sleep, hun... :) Smooch!

*smooch* :D

My parents are keeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwl.

sorry.

I'M BORED.

I'M TIRED.

I HAVE THREE ESSAYS TO WRITE.

I HAVE A DRESS TO MAKE.

WHY AM I HERE?

BYE.

yeah, know what you mean

math to read

dishes to wash

clothes to wash

sleep to be sleeped