✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I will miss you, Sarah!!

Katharina

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah a music store would be lufely! i just work in a freeking supermarket - boring!! But i'll turn 18 soon so then i will get fired :D I also almost got a job at blockbuster (great job) but i did NOT like the hours and the paycheck - they're really cheap! :-x

ah i missed my ada... :D

i still have that candy too...in the fridge...its sooo nice i dont wanna eat it. i think i'll keep it in there forever ;)

Good, I was missed! ;)

*feels special*

Forever? Are you conducting a science experiment?? :o :shock: :D See how long it takes to turn green?? :P

Aww you guys made me cry :cry: That was that sweetest thing ever and I was just gone for 4 days. *mwah* to everyone. I really missed you guys (only gone for a few days and I was having withdrawal :roll: ) I had an amazing time, and the weather was surprisingly good, except for Monday when we got there. Once we arrived there we got lost and couldn't find the hotel and were walking around for about 20-30 minutes and it must have been -20s celcius with the wind. But after that the weather was decent and we had a lovely time. I did not spot Josh Hartnett as I hoped, but that is ok. Montreal is an amazing city and I totally recommend if you are going to visit Canada to visit it, just go in the Spring or Summer when it's not as cold.

I love you guys soooo much :D

Aww you guys made me cry :cry: That was that sweetest thing ever and I was just gone for 4 days. *mwah* to everyone. I really missed you guys (only gone for a few days and I was having withdrawal :roll: ) I had an amazing time, and the weather was surprisingly good, except for Monday when we got there. Once we arrived there we got lost and couldn't find the hotel and were walking around for about 20-30 minutes and it must have been -20s celcius with the wind. But after that the weather was decent and we had a lovely time. I did not spot Josh Hartnett as I hoped, but that is ok. Montreal is an amazing city and I totally recommend if you are going to visit Canada to visit it, just go in the Spring or Summer when it's not as cold.

yayyyy! Sarah's back!! :D welcome back, i'm glad you had a good time. :)

HUN!!! You're BACK!!! Will you be on MSN tonight? I really missed you... :shock: :-D

HUN!!! You're BACK!!! Will you be on MSN tonight? I really missed you... :shock: :-D

I wanna have a three way converstaion, with my two favourite parents tonight on msn, cos i haven't spoke to the two of you for ages!!!!! :P

I wanna have a three way converstaion, with my two favourite parents tonight on msn, cos i haven't spoke to the two of you for ages!!!!! :P

I just got off MSN now because I received my course in the mail that I am going to be doing from home, and I need to start working on it. But I can be on MSN to chat at 4 or 4:30 my time... Is that good for you ladies. That would be 9ish for Maria and 10ish for Kat...