✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the ring

God

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see that! Love scary movie and all the adrenelin 8)

Yeah..scary movies are fun to watch sometimes... :)

and when you sit screaming the very original sentence 'Oh, don't go over there you bloody idiot!!' :D

I hate when it's so obvious..but they're oblivious to it!! Scary movies are filled with dimwits!! :D

*jumps up and down* I've seen it, I've seen it!

For the record, I don't usually get scared watching horror movies, but this one? scared the shit out of me. Maybe I'm not used to seeing scary movies on the big screen, but I seriously couldn't forget it for the longest time. :shock: freaky stuff I tell you.

For the record, I don't usually get scared watching horror movies, but this one? scared the shit out of me. Maybe I'm not used to seeing scary movies on the big screen, but I seriously couldn't forget it for the longest time. :shock: freaky stuff I tell you.

cant wait!!! *claps hands*

does noootttt want to see this film :shock:

i saw it this evening, ok flick... not as good as i thought though, and certainly not as scary. But it was a good movie thriller where you have to figure out the mystery. But com'on ppl, go see it, it not as scary as they say. Don't be a chicken *does chicken noices*

oh thanks for telling us a little about it...i definelty want to see it now

Chrissy, you didn't find it scary??? How come?? I saw it last night and it scared the SHIT out of me... I nearly wet my pants! ;) Seriously, that was the scariest and best horror movie I've seen in a long time. And I've seen a LOT!!! So if you are really sensitive, you shouldn't see it. Believe me...

"Before you die you see the ring..." Awwww, SCARY!!! :o

Chrissy, you didn't find it scary??? How come?? I saw it last night and it scared the SHIT out of me... I nearly wet my pants! ;) Seriously, that was the scariest and best horror movie I've seen in a long time. And I've seen a LOT!!! So if you are really sensitive, you shouldn't see it. Believe me...

:o :cry:

Awww...I'm scared now.... :cry: :o :shock: :?

Ok good, you thought it was scary, too! :) After I saw it I could not look at a you-know-what the same way for days. :shock: