✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the ring

God

Chrissy, you didn't find it scary??? How come?? I saw it last night and it scared the SHIT out of me... I nearly wet my pants! ;) Seriously, that was the scariest and best horror movie I've seen in a long time. And I've seen a LOT!!! So if you are really sensitive, you shouldn't see it. Believe me...

"Before you die you see the ring..." Awwww, SCARY!!! :o

...you DIE!!' hehe 7 days Kathy, seen the ring yet? Ok, i'll stop know :D But i just think it always kind of build up to a climaks, but nothing really happen. It's was only like...unpleasent...the dream sequences.... but not really scary i think. you were never really scocked :shrug: If you want to get scared the shit out of you, the see the others. That i tell you, was scary. But i guess i'm a lot cooler, after seing 10 thousands horror movies. i love 'em! :D

Btw when the nail goes of the finger in the ring dream scenes - eeeewww!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna make a copy, Chrissy! ;) OK, enough said about the movie. I don't wanna ruin the experience. I think there was the climax in the end. But I can't go into details... You know, why! 8)

In my opinion it was indeed SCARY, but it's cool you think differently. That is very interesting. I haven't seen "The Others" yet, but I will. Now I'm curious... ;)

The Others was good! I was obsessed with that movie...it was so scary..and Nicole Kidman was excellent in it....I highly recommend it.. :D

oh i dont recommend it :o

it was well scary!! with a twist that u dont get until the end...

:shock:

well if you don't mind being scared shitless than watch this movie... :D

yes the ending is soooo good! i've watched it 2 times, and you're sitting like 'oh yeeeeaaahhh' the whole movie :D And it's amazing how NO any extra sounds or speciel effects is used - and it's still so scary. that's a way to make a good movie missa thinks. brilliant director

Oh jaysus! That was some scary shite! And oh, how I hate horror movies. But I had to go and see it. Woah! And I can't help to think about it, but do you guys realise, that we

SAW THE TAPE TOO?????

BWAHAHAHA!!!! I have 3 days to live. LMAO!

'Don't you understand? It never stops... she never sleeps!'

*starts screaming*

I saw the ring and i was ok.. a friend told me (before I saw the movie) oh... it's really scary, but it wasn't what I thought,......... there was only sa scene when I sa "What Am I doing in here?" .................... The Others is great... I love that movie, and it was for me a 100 times more scary---- when I saw it I was so tense that every scary or sorpresive part I shout ( and my sister move a few sits back like telling that's not my sister) I really think that the Others is best!

smashing

i work at a movie theatre, and when we got it in october, all the employees watched it at 1 oclock in the morning. it was really fun, especially to hear male coworkers scream and jump. after the movie, we were all outside shivering, but not from the cold! i thought it was done really well. the cinematography was wicked, and naomi pulled the movie along. she is really beautiful and has a great scream. you should definitely go see it, if you want a good entertaining flick to scare the shit out of you. and go see it with friends or a big crowd.

-enid

Oh jaysus! That was some scary shite! And oh, how I hate horror movies. But I had to go and see it. Woah! And I can't help to think about it, but do you guys realise, that we

SAW THE TAPE TOO?????

BWAHAHAHA!!!! I have 3 days to live. LMAO!

'Don't you understand? It never stops... she never sleeps!'

*starts screaming*

LOL :D yeah, i got a day and a half. When i come to thing of it, 'the ring' didnt make much sense... why is the girl so evil? where is she from? what was the fly doing etc etc etc?

I finally saw "The Others" and I wasn't scared at all. Don't know why some of you were. It was a good movie altogether and the twist at the end was brilliant! But it wasn't scary. Okay, there was a lot of tension, but then nothing really happened. It was more a drama/thriller and not a horror movie...

I AM STILL ALIVE' date=' I AM STILL ALIVE, I AM STILL ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVE!!!!! :D :D :D Phew, what a relief... :lol:[/quote']

Good thing....I'd miss ya too much... :cry:

Awww, thanks, hun! We really really need to talk again on MSN soon! I'd love to do that now, but I am almost off to bed... zzzzzzzz ;)

I AM STILL ALIVE' date=' I AM STILL ALIVE, I AM STILL ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVE!!!!! :D :D :D Phew, what a relief... :lol:[/quote']

Good thing....I'd miss ya too much... :cry:

Awww, thanks, hun! We really really need to talk again on MSN soon! I'd love to do that now, but I am almost off to bed... zzzzzzzz ;)

We'll talk soon, I promise.....Good night! :)

well i loved it because i thought it was a good movie...very good story. and its not that often that we get movies like this to scare me. so that's why i said i loved it. because it scared me :o