✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Imagine

Sternly

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D ...my image of you Carla!

pero no tengo ganas de escrbir en ingles!...sorry all!

ni tan baja ni tan chaparra!...piel aperlada...cara bonita...muy tierna...ojos medio razgados...color cafe....delgada...tirada en tu cama con tu lap top...posteando y posteando!... :idea2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...ok I went too far! :P

Guest LiquidSky

ohh so you do want to read what I imagine of you then..... :shifty: :P

m'kay...

I imagine you to be a little girl who is very curious about things; with straight black hair and brown skin. I imagine you with big dark brown eyes. A childish girl who always wants her own way... A girl who is fascinated with nature and life. A simple person with a simple heart. Someone that doesn't imagine themselves living in a big city but instead in a farm, feeding animals...with a big house... I can see right through you Carla... :sneaky: :P

Guest LiquidSky

right...like the "ocean" :rolleyes: :P ....

You can't fool me Carla...

*whispering*

I can see right through you.......

:sneaky: :P

:lol: No you can't........... I like to believe I'm liek the ocean........ free, wild, emotional, useful, beauteful, but not of a beauty that comes from the eyes but from the feeling........ deep and big..... butm I don't speak in measurements....... :lol:............ it' me an the ocean..... only I can understand my analogyes or exaples, I think :lol:

:o ...well if I have to compare to myself with a thing would be a star!!!!!!!...from the sky of course!

shining...beauty...unreachable... :P

...with other stars close!... ;) ...sometimes shining...sometimes all dark! :dozey: ... :D

Guest LiquidSky

I don't have a "thing" to compare myself to.... :thinking:...... :shifty: ......

There isn't a "thing" in this world that could compare to me...because I'm unique :P :lol: :P

Guest LiquidSky

You know..I like my thought above...I'm gonna put it on my sig ;) :P And what new thread?

Guest LiquidSky
:lol: that was hilarious!

¡Ni lo uno ni lo otro! :lol:

Liquidsky is a bit closer than Jocey but both very far! :lol: I am like the ocean... that's all I can say :D

"LiquidSky" I see you have forgotten my name, tuerita :P

Guest LiquidSky

What?? :o What is that? "Quijote"? Sorry I have no idea what it is... :embarrased: :huh: :embarrased: Is it like a fruit? Sounds like a fruit or something in the farm... :thinking: :shifty: