✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Imagine

Sternly

we've most frequest users here, but what about those we haven't seen, don't you imagine them?

Every time I see Laura I imagine her with dark hair until a bit below her elbows and almonds eyes...... well I imagien Norah Jones and since it doesn't fit with what I see (Nelly Furtado) .....I make a mixture of noth and thn add the accent and the I am a wacko thing....... and there I have Laura!

ahh I also imagine Tom........ (there is a difference between Tom and Mr. Peed) I imagine him with shaggy hair and big eyes and hands and he big and liek slow and always looking down and wearing a dark sweater, casual shoes and pans and........ and liek Tom, you know....... like slow....... like one of those person that would never shout at you....... and Mr. Peed......... he's like an smartass and he wears a tuxedo and has a siuitcase and has an acctitude of I know but I won't show it off, but he ends up showing it anyway......... and he has like clean hair and very tidy......

doesn't anyone else imagine things? Pictures take away the imagination and suspense factor..... but then I've seen some people and imagines things round their figures...........:lol:

There isn't many users who havent showed their pics tho!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I see Laura I imagine her with dark hair until a bit below her elbows and almonds eyes...... well I imagien Norah Jones and since it doesn't fit with what I see (Nelly Furtado) .....I make a mixture of noth and thn add the accent and the I am a wacko thing....... and there I have Laura!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

and Mr. Peed......... he's like an smartass and he wears a tuxedo and has a siuitcase

What does he have in these suitcases?? hahaha :lol:

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

and Mr. Peed......... he's like an smartass and he wears a tuxedo and has a siuitcase

What does he have in these suitcases?? hahaha :lol:

but was I close??????? a tiny bit maybe????

ah I imagine the suitcase, but I haven't though what's inside it! :stunned: :idea2:

but was I close??????? a tiny bit maybe????

actually....you're not that far off...except for the length of my hair...it's not that long. :lol:

well I'll cut your hair a bit and then put the Catholic girl's skirt (that I imagine as a skilt.... like those scottish skirt) and a white blouse ...... and I already added the accent, but Canadians sound very much like United Stadians, so well put that and acctitude and.... there you are!

Though I don't think you wear those skilts anymore........ but well it's my Laura :lol:

well I'll cut your hair a bit and then put the Catholic girl's skirt (that I imagine as a skilt.... like those scottish skirt) and a white blouse ...... and I already added the accent, but Canadians sound very much like United Stadians, so well put that and acctitude and.... there you are!

Though I don't think you wear those skilts anymore........ but well it's my Laura

Do you mean Kilts? haha..yeah, i don't wear those anymore. hahaha :lol:

:lol: A tuxedo with a suitcase, very clean and tidy. That's about the complete opposite of me. :P

I am a smartass, though. :D

well I told you I make the difference...... Mr. Peed sounds liek important and arrogant and Tom sounds like......... Tom, you know, liek simple and Tom........ so I imagine them as they sound..... and I bet I'm close........ I must have guessed something

Though I don't think you wear those skilts anymore........ but well it's my Laura

Do you mean Kilts? haha..yeah, i don't wear those anymore. hahaha :lol:

right! I forgot you are now a Uni student....... so we must put you glasses on, a notebook and a black bag haging from your elbow...... croseed really..... and what else..... ah yes! piles of boooks and curly hair but not naturally curly, just home made......... and you've change your outfit for pans and t shirts ... mmmmm...... and what Laura does is just part of my imagination too! :lol:

See' date=' now you've gone and confused me now. :lol:[/quote']

Tom and Mr. Peed are the same person but with different actitude...... or different atitudes for the same person...... when I'm talking with the smartass is Mr. Peed and when I'm talking with the not-smartass is Tom :lol: :D

Actually the description of "Tom" (as opposed to "Mr. Peed") wasn't too far off. I wouldn't really describe myself as "big and slow' date='" but other than that, it's about right. I am very nonconfrontational (the kind of person who wouldn't ever yell at you).[/quote']

NO! You must be big an slow........ otherwise it doesn't fit in my mind........ big and slow means tall and slow, like slow walking, slow in movement.......slow!